ABC,NBC, hype President Trump's inevitable impeachment by dems

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
According to recent court filings, President Trump’s former personal attorney Michael Cohen told federal prosecutors that he was directed by the then-candidate to pay hush money to two women to help sway the outcome of the 2016 election.

ABC, NBC Hype President Trump’s ‘Inevitable’ Impeachment By Dems

And when you gas light the idiots they fall for all the MSM bs lies because that fireball is getting bigger as it rolls down the hill.

t10.jpg

if they do have a third witness to Candidate Trump ordering it, which allegedly they do with that National Enquirer guy present when Trump ordered it, it could be an article of impeachment....

BUT it is extremely premature to be calling for an impeachment before the Mueller report is completed and before the Judiciary committee even has an investigation for such....

I personally wish they would simply shut up, until we see what else they have.... once they see Mueller's report and have committee hearings on it.

According to recent court filings, President Trump’s former personal attorney Michael Cohen told federal prosecutors that he was directed by the then-candidate to pay hush money to two women to help sway the outcome of the 2016 election.

ABC, NBC Hype President Trump’s ‘Inevitable’ Impeachment By Dems

And when you gas light the idiots they fall for all the MSM bs lies because that fireball is getting bigger as it rolls down the hill.
They're just trying to deflect from all of that people that are going to jail in Little Rock.

Links
Clinton Foundation whistleblowers have come forward with hundreds of pages of evidence, Meadows says
Feds received whistleblower evidence in 2017 alleging Clinton Foundation wrongdoing

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/12/no_way_out_for_clinton_inc_corruption_this_time.html

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...e_orders_discovery_in_clinton_email_case.html

Last edited:
if they do have a third witness to Candidate Trump ordering it, which allegedly they do with that National Enquirer guy present when Trump ordered it, it could be an article of impeachment....

BUT it is extremely premature to be calling for an impeachment before the Mueller report is completed and before the Judiciary committee even has an investigation for such....

I personally wish they would simply shut up, until we see what else they have.... once they see Mueller's report and have committee hearings on it.
Problem is that Trump & company will suppress any report by Mueller. Most likely it will never see the light of day, and Trump will claim total vindication.

This is all a distraction b/c Hillary and Bill are going to jail for sure this time. I just know it.

Problem is that Trump & company will suppress any report by Mueller. Most likely it will never see the light of day, and Trump will claim total vindication.
:puhleeze:
Who do you think has control of the media, numbnuts?

I wonder just what they think they can impeach him for??

They don't like him???

Just more bullshit.

The left calling for Trumps impeachment the day he took office:

1024px-Jack_Inauguration_Photos_IMG_0474_%2831587823524%29.jpg

The right calling for Obama to be impeached before he took office:

Impeach Obama Groups Already Forming

Nothing more than internet sites. Fake news.

Is Obama president? Did any lawmakers threaten him with impeachment when the Repubs took the House? Nope.

Nice try, but major fail.

I see. It doesn’t fit your narrative so it’s fake news. Too funny.

And yes, Republicans members of Congress threatened Obama with impeachment:

Efforts to impeach Barack Obama - Wikipedia

Now are you going to dismiss these, ignore them, or just move the goal post? My guess is a combination of all three.

Paying Stormy to close her mouth is an "impeachable offense"?

Donnie's prolific compulsive lying and general dishonesty and being a general all-purpose asshole will be his downfall and cause for impeachment.

With any luck, the degenerate buffoon will resign.

The goal isn't to actually impeach Trump. The goal is to rattle the stock market into a crash. Then not only Trump but all Republicans can be blamed.

This is a war. No holds barred.

Forum List

Back