ABC Frontline: "Obama's War"

yeah asshole, keep dreaming:lol:

We shouldn't of gone to Iraq in the first place. Don't dodge my question above bitch. Show me where I said those things or go back to your hole.
You cannot have it both ways you typical liberal..don't go to war, those poor innocent children..oh the horror, but you the same fucking person that saw nothing wrong with Saddam killing them.

You constantly spew out bullshit...you don't give two shits for our troops just like Obama. "Words, just words"

You cannot have it both ways you typical liberal..don't go to war, those poor innocent children..oh the horror, but you the same fucking person that saw nothing wrong with Saddam killing them.

You constantly spew out bullshit...you don't give two shits for our troops just like Obama. "Words, just words"

We can go to war without killing innocent children like you seem to want you dumb bitch. It was wrong that Saddam was killing innocent people, I never said it wasn't. However, if you think Iraq is the only place where innocent kids or people daily, then you are one deluded fool.

I care for our troops, you however seem to not to. You think Bush ran things good, but Obama hasn't? If you think Obama hasn't, you should think Bush ran things horribly. Oh, and for the record, I think we should get the fuck out of that desert wasteland.

So now I ask you, how do you show your care for the troops?

Obama sits on his ass while troops die. He better bring them home because Obama just lost all hopes of winning this war by his INACTION!

Typical Liberal, don't do shit and hope it goes away. Fuck wads.

Obama sits on his ass while troops die. He better bring them home because Obama just lost all hopes of winning this war by his INACTION!

Typical Liberal, don't do shit and hope it goes away. Fuck wads.

All I saw was blah, blah, blah and that completely ignored any of my points. Also, the inaction of the prior Administration for eight years has something to do with it too. Stop dodging and hoping my questions go away. They're not.

We can go to war without killing innocent children like you seem to want you dumb bitch. It was wrong that Saddam was killing innocent people, I never said it wasn't. However, if you think Iraq is the only place where innocent kids or people daily, then you are one deluded fool.

I care for our troops, you however seem to not to. You think Bush ran things good, but Obama hasn't? If you think Obama hasn't, you should think Bush ran things horribly. Oh, and for the record, I think we should get the fuck out of that desert wasteland.

So now I ask you, how do you show your care for the troops?
I don't have to show you stupid liberal. I don't have to tell you shit...and if you even knew you wouldn't have asked that question asswipe.

Typical Liberal...you are such a hater of our troops....where are your protest to bring them home now? Where oh were are you liberals with Obama on leaving our Troops in Harms way...neither here or there...just get nothing but explaining of how Obama is doing better then BOOOSH. Give me a break

I don't have to show you stupid liberal. I don't have to tell you shit...and if you even knew you wouldn't have asked that question asswipe.

Typical Liberal...you are such a hater of our troops....where are your protest to bring them home now? Where oh were are you liberals with Obama on leaving our Troops in Harms way...neither here or there...just get nothing but explaining of how Obama is doing better then BOOOSH. Give me a break

1.) Really? I said Obama was running the Afghanistan war better than Bush? Care to show me where? :eusa_eh:

2.) You are generalizing and saying because I'm a Liberal and that therefore I hate the troops, therefore you are ignorant.

3.) You question if I care for the troops, I'm going to ask the question right back.

4.) My protests? I have said it clearly on this board that our troops in Afghanistan and Iraq should come home.

You still have answered really none of my questions.

1.) Really? I said Obama was running the Afghanistan war better than Bush? Care to show me where? :eusa_eh:

2.) You are generalizing and saying because I'm a Liberal and that therefore I hate the troops, therefore you are ignorant.

3.) You question if I care for the troops, I'm going to ask the question right back.

4.) My protests? I have said it clearly on this board that our troops in Afghanistan and Iraq should come home.

You still have answered really none of my questions.
I can back up what I say but will not to you. Care for the troops but yet you go on and on giving out excuses as to why our troops are dying needlessly parsing words just for your ego. When it comes down to it LIBERAL...the truth is this is OBAMA's war and he isn't doing shit but sit on his ass and ignore it. Can I get another excuse? Yeah what I thought.

by the way, I have a life and I'll be away for two days.

I can back up what I say but will not to you. Care for the troops but yet you go on and on giving out excuses as to why our troops are dying needlessly parsing words just for your ego. When it comes down to it LIBERAL...the truth is this is OBAMA's war and he isn't doing shit but sit on his ass and ignore it. Can I get another excuse? Yeah what I thought.

You seem to not understand my position there Terry. I want our troops to come home, all of them. So how can you say I'm giving excuses for them to stay there? :eusa_eh:

Also, this is both Bush's and Obama's war. Remember, Bush ran this war for over seven years. Obama has had it less than a year. If you fail to see that, I have no clue what to say to you.

Do care to remember, it was under Republicans and Conservatives that hospitals like Walter Reed kept our soldiers under such horrible conditions. It was under Republicans that our troops failed to receive the proper body armor or equipment. It was under Republicans that our generals failed to receive the proper support or manpower. It was estimated in War Games in the late 90's that we would need more than 500,000 troops to secure Afghanistan. Care to tell us how many Bush sent to Afghanistan?

To give you an idea we probably have less than 100,000 troops at the moment. Oh by the way, you know how many troops McChrystal wants?

Gen. McChrystal Says He Will Need 500,000 Troops Over Five Years in Afghanistan | The Moderate Voice

Well look at that, 500,000 over the next five years along with the current number now.

So, as I was saying, you can blame Liberals for this war all you like. You can delude yourself to believing that it's the Liberal's fault that our soldiers are in this situation. However, the truth of this matter stands. It was the Republicans and Conservative War-Hawks along with some of the spineless Democrats help that got us to where we are today. Not the Liberals. Your anger is entirely misguided.

Last edited:
his fucking President who likes to act like he cares for our Military hasn't even gone over there once to visit them. He is nothing but a fucking coward who knows nothing about war and refuses to do anything.

No comment about the little cowboy asshole who started both wars and then abandoned Afghjanistan? Why not put the blame where it belongs. If you fuck it up and give it to me, don't blame me for your fuckup. He didn't know anything about war either. Just flew in Alabama. Not many SAM sites there. He was and is a coward.

Perhaps Obama likes to see our military defeated after all wouldn't this help him to attain his civilian military force that is trained and equipped as well as our Military.

Now I know you are just a fucking right wing nut partisan putz. Right, he has his own army it's called ACORN. You need some serious help from your EAP, friend.

Bush just jumped into shit without thinking and that's why we are where we are.

Obama might actually take time to talk to his military advisers and see what the best course is. He met with his general in Copenhagen. Unlike Bush, he can multitask and not just clear fucking brush.

I personnaly believe we pull out and maintain the ability to bomb the shit out of the Taliban whenever the get in any large groups. Hell, that's all were doing now, but we are getting our troops killed.

Pakistan is the real threat with the bomb, not the Taliban.

Forum List

Back