ABC Frontline: "Obama's War"

Yes i'm sure ABC will point out that our military can no longer fight a war they were trained to do. If there is even a question of woman and children anywhere close to a hot zone, our troops have to stand back and be sitting ducks. Yeah I'm sure ABC will let people in on that tidbit!

don't forget how the enemy uses woman and children as shields also! You want a link? FUck you, ask any military person who has served over in the theater of operation and they will tell you. Yes they use babies, in strollers, rigged up with explosives.

Yeah ABC I'm waiting for the true Obama war!

Rules of Engagement are shit for fighting terrorism. I think the assholes who insist we send our soldiers to die for an ideal that leaves them vulnerable and dead should go out there in their stead.

Rules of Engagement are shit for fighting terrorism. I think the assholes who insist we send our soldiers to die for an ideal that leaves them vulnerable and dead should go out there in their stead.

Glad we agree, now let's go send out everyone who voted for the Iraq War out there then.

This fucking President who likes to act like he cares for our Military hasn't even gone over there once to visit them. He is nothing but a fucking coward who knows nothing about war and refuses to do anything.

Perhaps Obama likes to see our military defeated after all wouldn't this help him to attain his civilian military force that is trained and equipped as well as our Military.

I'm PISSED OFF, can you tell?

Iraq is much better since we went. My son is going to help pull our forces out in December. So fuck you, Dogbert.

Glad we agree, now let's go send out everyone who voted for the Iraq War out there then.
You stupid asshole, it isn't that we are in a war, it is letting our Military do what needs to be done without WASHINGTON tying their fucking hands! We could have been in and out within a year if both Bush and Obama stopped this bullshit, and Obama is worse by a long shot!

This fucking President who likes to act like he cares for our Military hasn't even gone over there once to visit them. He is nothing but a fucking coward who knows nothing about war and refuses to do anything.

Perhaps Obama likes to see our military defeated after all wouldn't this help him to attain his civilian military force that is trained and equipped as well as our Military.

Just because you're pissed off doesn't give you the right to act like a complete loony and get away with it. All you're doing is emoting and need to stop because it's bullshit. How many times did Bush visit our troops overseas? Or Presidents prior to that in other various wars? Joe Biden has been to Iraq, but you ignore that.

Besides, anytime the President goes go to Iraq to actually visit the troops, he ends up being a hinderance more than anything. They have to prepare zones for him, get troops who would otherwise be serving guard, etc. He's better off visiting troops at hospitals and when they return home.

Just because you're pissed off doesn't give you the right to act like a complete loony and get away with it. All you're doing is emoting and need to stop because it's bullshit. How many times did Bush visit our troops overseas? Or Presidents prior to that in other various wars? Joe Biden has been to Iraq, but you ignore that.

Besides, anytime the President goes go to Iraq to actually visit the troops, he ends up being a hinderance more than anything. They have to prepare zones for him, get troops who would otherwise be serving guard, etc. He's better off visiting troops at hospitals and when they return home.
Hey pond scum, Bush went over there at least twice a year or more and this isn't BUSH! It is OBAMA now pickle brain!

Iraq is much better since we went. My son is going to help pull our forces out in December. So fuck you, Dogbert.

Tell that to all the dead innocent civilians. Don't bring your son into this, it's dishonest. We should of had never gone to Iraq in the first place. It's as simple as that.

You stupid asshole, it isn't that we are in a war, it is letting our Military do what needs to be done without WASHINGTON tying their fucking hands! We could have been in and out within a year if both Bush and Obama stopped this bullshit, and Obama is worse by a long shot!

Was it your way to judge? I mean Bush was the guy who put these troops there in the first place without the necessary equipment yet you call Obama worse? Once again, you're emoting like someone who is not thinking rationally.

Washington isn't tying their hands. However, Washington isn't just going to send blank orders of troops to go die overseas if it's not going to work. Afghanistan needed more than twice the troops in the first place if we ever wanted to secure it.

Was it your way to judge? I mean Bush was the guy who put these troops there in the first place without the necessary equipment yet you call Obama worse? Once again, you're emoting like someone who is not thinking rationally.

Washington isn't tying their hands. However, Washington isn't just going to send blank orders of troops to go die overseas if it's not going to work. Afghanistan needed more than twice the troops in the first place if we ever wanted to secure it.
You have no idea what you are talking about and as much as you want to rehash the past I'm looking at what is going on NOW because it is OBAMA'S War dick weed. ANd he is so failing as the CIC it isn't even funny. FAIL, FAIL, FAIL.

Hey pond scum, Bush went over there at least twice a year or more and this isn't BUSH! It is OBAMA now pickle brain!

And you ignore my entire point. When Bush or Obama go over there, they are a hinderance than a help. They throw the entire situation off and make people take guard jobs that they could be elsewhere. And for what? Political grandstanding? Obama and Bush could of had easily gone to places when they came home from deployment, visited troops in the hospitals, or even attended a funeral or two if the family allowed.

That's one thing you never see, a President going to the funeral of a military person. The dead served just as valiantly as the living if not more in some cases.

President Bush flew to Iraq under extraordinary secrecy and security Thursday to spend Thanksgiving with U.S. troops and thank them for "defending the American people from danger."

The unannounced visit (to Iraq) brought wild cheers from battle-worn soldiers, stunned the nation and even surprised the president's parents, who had been expecting him at the Thanksgiving table at his Crawford, Texas ranch."

Bush Goes to Iraq, Thanks U.S. Troops - General News - redOrbit

Bush went to Bagdad Nov. 08:
"The visit was Bush's fourth since the U.S.-led invasion of Iraq in March 2003."
Iraqi journalist throws shoes at Bush in Baghdad - CNN.com

March 2006:
"KABUL, Afghanistan - President Bush, on an unannounced visit to Afghanistan"
Bush visits Afghanistan - South and Central Asia- msnbc.com

And you ignore my entire point. When Bush or Obama go over there, they are a hinderance than a help. They throw the entire situation off and make people take guard jobs that they could be elsewhere. And for what? Political grandstanding? Obama and Bush could of had easily gone to places when they came home from deployment, visited troops in the hospitals, or even attended a funeral or two if the family allowed.

That's one thing you never see, a President going to the funeral of a military person. The dead served just as valiantly as the living if not more in some cases.
STOP with BUSH! This is all about Obama and his administration tying our troops hands now. Stop living in the past dick weed.

You have no idea what you are talking about and as much as you want to rehash the past I'm looking at what is going on NOW because it is OBAMA'S War dick weed. ANd he is so failing as the CIC it isn't even funny. FAIL, FAIL, FAIL.

I have a idea of what I'm talking about. You are being irrational due to anger and therefore are not thinking properly. How do you judge one is failing? Is there a way to even judge a war like this? If so, what is it? What is the way to judge?

Just because you scream fail, doesn't make it true. This is a delicate situation, you're trying to make it black and white. War isn't black and white.

STOP with BUSH! This is all about Obama and his administration tying our troops hands now. Stop living in the past dick weed.

You brought up Bush if you forgot. You continue to ignore my main point however, why don't you address it?

I have a idea of what I'm talking about. You are being irrational due to anger and therefore are not thinking properly. How do you judge one is failing? Is there a way to even judge a war like this? If so, what is it? What is the way to judge?

Just because you scream fail, doesn't make it true. This is a delicate situation, you're trying to make it black and white. War isn't black and white.
Speaking once to the commander in theater, FAIL, the new rules of engagement, FAIL, not visiting the troops, FAIL, there is your FAIL FAIL FAIL!

You brought up Bush if you forgot. You continue to ignore my main point however, why don't you address it?
I did address it, it isn't the fact we went to war, that happens, no turning back now. It is important what we are doing today. Are we helping our troops? Are well giving them all they need to win? I say a big FUCK NO this President is derelict in his duty.

Forum List

Back