ABC decides Trump needs to answer for mass shooting he caused

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
It wasn’t 24-hours since the first of two tragic mass shootings on Saturday and ABC News was entrenched and spewing the liberal hate that demanded that President Trump be considered the cause of the violence.
ABC Decides Trump Needs to ‘Answer For’ Mass Shootings He Caused

You don't see what mental nuts you are because you are one LOL
What will you do when you finally realize all the lies you were told by your favorite msm.........................

we know you deny it.

It wasn’t 24-hours since the first of two tragic mass shootings on Saturday and ABC News was entrenched and spewing the liberal hate that demanded that President Trump be considered the cause of the violence.

What will you do when you finally realize all the lies you were told by your favorite msm.........................

we know you deny it.
And they will continue to blame Trump
after he’s gone and these incidents increase

we know you deny it.

Turns out the El Paso shooter is a big leftist.

On Twitter:

Stonewall Jackson @1776Stonewall

Turns out the El Paso shooter was a big leftist. In his manifesto he wrote how he supports "basic universal income", he supports "universal healthcare". But here's the clincher, says "America is destroying the environment, creating a massive burden for future generations”

11:29 AM - Aug 4, 2019

Last edited:

we know you deny it.
Been three just this week. He has a lot to answer for.

we know you deny it.

Trump's age is not between 13 and 39 and he ain't an addicted gamer like all the past mass shooters. Guns don't make people get the urge to kill but the violent games do.

we know you deny it.

Trump's age is not between 13 and 39 and he ain't an addicted gamer like all the past mass shooters. Guns don't make people get the urge to kill but the violent games do.
Proof? Or just talking outta yer ass? Nobody has mentioned video games as far as I know.

Edit: a quick Google search shows the opposite BTW.

we know you deny it.

Proof? Or just talking outta yer ass? Nobody has mentioned video games as far as I know.

Edit: a quick Google search shows the opposite BTW.

Gov. Abbot was just talking about video game violence a few minutes ago, Gamer.
And BTW, Obama had a survey done while in office and the liberal pricks took a cue from him and declared that games weren't responsible. This summer I broke my 14 year old gamer grandson's BB gun for shooting birds, dogs and cats. I told his parents if I caught him at it again I would destroy his gaming devices.

Forum List

Back