Abbey Lincoln Has Died

Sorry for your loss. I can't do "soulfull" black female jazz singers. They are just too depressing to listen to. I can't do "soulfull" white female jazz singers either. Firstly I don't buy into their "soulfullness". Secondly most of em are on heroin..Thus the true inspiration of their hopeless offerrings. I do however dig asian women jazz singers cuz they are so fish out of waterish..plus they pronounce the words funny. Sorry... I wax...

As someone once said:

"Who'd want a record collection that included no druggie musicians?"

Well it is a thin blurred line for sure. Most of my "working years" have been spent providing party favors to those that could afford the cost of risking my life and freedom to provide them. So I guess that is why I have never provided heroin or other deppresants for anyone at any price. I have always taken a serious look at how my efforts have been used or misused. I have cut off supply to anyone who co-incidentally sold undesireable substances or sold to "junkies" or kids. I have never had an OD causualty I was aware of but did have one instance of an OD of an end user that died from heroin. I cut the supplier off and everyone he knew immediately even though my products were not involved. Pot and Cocaine can be abused also. It is possible to maintain some level of integrity in that business ... it just isn't done much. That is why I HATE rap music so much. It was spawned by gang bangers with no regard for the people they made their money on. Those heartless fucks just prey on the weak. Piss on them. They are no better than heroin dealers in Harlem.

Socially responsible drug slinging, eh? Who knew?

So what did ya sell, Huggy?

I didn't "sell" as much as I transported. I was and I guess still am a pilot though I haven't been up for a few years. Would need a medical and probably a check ride to requalify.

Pot from various origins mostly.. Sometimes coke if that was offered in addition to the cash. But that was then and this is now. Things are much different these days. It used to be easy to discriminate where product ended. Now with the gangs and Mexican mafias running things it is totally irresponsible to be involved. Back then(70's) an "independent" could carve out a chunk of business just based on a willingness to take risk. When most of your customers are rich and powerful there is an illusion of doing no harm. AND "everyone was doing it" wasn't far from the truth. I used to have a key to a condo owned by the Cook County prosecutor. He received about a pound of pure Peruvian coke almost every month for his personal use. I never met him. I never even talked to him. No money ever changed hands directly. I got paid anonymously through third and fourth parties. Trust and performance was how I operated.

I remember.
Not bad.
Not fantastic.
It was good restaurant tunes. Know what I mean ?
A little seafood platter on Panama city beach ?
Maybe Islamorada or Cahuita ?

I remember.
Not bad.
Not fantastic.
It was good restaurant tunes. Know what I mean ?
A little seafood platter on Panama city beach ?
Maybe Islamorada or Cahuita ?

You do, Douger? Can you remember Odetta as well?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZE6HfWbg1E]YouTube - Odetta, "Another Man Done Gone"[/ame]

Forum List

Back