Abbas's Dirty Game.

Hello,

Following Abbas's 'diplomatic surprise' we find ourselves facing again the million dollar question, do we have a partner for peace?
Recently Abbas requested a back wind from France posing a deadline ultimatum to Israel withdrawal from the WB.
Last weekend was the New year (Rosh Hashana) holiday when Abbas speech against Israel in the UN (check the link) dragging harsh response from Israel, needless to say with no Israeli presence in the UN during the speech.
Past the Israeli efforts to isolate Hamas (full cooperation foiling the Hamas takeover attempt over the WB and other events) Abbas chose to continue siding with Hamas, again as a United Government.

The double headed snake, Hamas&Fatah regime must end.

Peace talks are officially off the table - Israel Opinion Ynetnews
Netanyahu heads to US to dispel Abbas Rouhani s slander and lies - Israel News Ynetnews
http://www.israelhayom.com/site/newsletter_article.php?id=20317
This is one of the reasons your country is so fucked up; thinking you can tell others who they can (and cannot) have as their leaders?

What gives you the right to tell others what they can do on their own property?

What property would that be, as the land registry says they only ever owned 0.8% of the land

We don't care who are their leaders, we all know the history of the Palestinian leadership, goes hand to hand with the peace talks and negotiations,(Personally) I could care less if Bin Laden would've rule the Palestinians as long as not a single Israeli/Ally is under threat.
So would you stop pushing your fucked up nose everywhere? you don't care about the Palestinians, needless to say Israelis, so can you please stop thinking you can (and cannot) intervene in the conflict?
Then why did you post this?

Because that is what they are

Has everyone noticed how the enemies of Israel are also the enemies of our country, the USA?
I got news for you, shit for brains, Zionism is the enemy of Israel.

Is it then do explain how without Zionism another 6 millions Jews would have been murdered in the name of ISLAMONAZISM, and there would be no Palestine, Syria, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Iraq, Iran or Suadi. And the area would be just another ISLAMONAZI CESS PIT

Oh my goodness. Don't get so upset that you expose yourself as an enemy of our country. It's okay. We welcome your freedom of speech here. That's how we know who our enemies are.
Enemy to half your country. I'm only the enemy to right-wing Israeli's.

BTW, I'm not "upset"; I enjoy hating you!

Is that because they are cowards like you and wont stand up to terrorism

You don't seriously expect an answer from Danny do you?

Did you challenge his beliefs? Did you challenge his belligerent attitude?

The only thing that Danny can do is spew the same old crap tim and time again... Oh and throw in a few insults when he is REALLY challenged!

If you DARE ask him for a direct answer, well, he simply crawls back under his "occupied" stone, closes his eyes and ears and chants to himself the same old crap in an attempt to copy the Israeli government and be that ignorant dumbass, BS regurgitating piece of crap that we have all become familiar with!!!!

You don't seriously expect an answer from Danny do you?

Did you challenge his beliefs? Did you challenge his belligerent attitude?

The only thing that Danny can do is spew the same old crap tim and time again... Oh and throw in a few insults when he is REALLY challenged!

If you DARE ask him for a direct answer, well, he simply crawls back under his "occupied" stone, closes his eyes and ears and chants to himself the same old crap in an attempt to copy the Israeli government and be that ignorant dumbass, BS regurgitating piece of crap that we have all become familiar with!!!!
Don't worry, Danny. I think rational people realize those who are actually the ignorant dumbasses, BS regurgitating pieces of crap that we have all become familiar with!!!! I know the viewers wouldn't mind me taking a page from pro Pali Humanity's book. She must have thought she said something brilliant so I figured I would just copy her "brilliance."

Hello,

Following Abbas's 'diplomatic surprise' we find ourselves facing again the million dollar question, do we have a partner for peace?
Recently Abbas requested a back wind from France posing a deadline ultimatum to Israel withdrawal from the WB.
Last weekend was the New year (Rosh Hashana) holiday when Abbas speech against Israel in the UN (check the link) dragging harsh response from Israel, needless to say with no Israeli presence in the UN during the speech.
Past the Israeli efforts to isolate Hamas (full cooperation foiling the Hamas takeover attempt over the WB and other events) Abbas chose to continue siding with Hamas, again as a United Government.

Peace talks are officially off the table - Israel Opinion Ynetnews
Netanyahu heads to US to dispel Abbas Rouhani s slander and lies - Israel News Ynetnews
http://www.israelhayom.com/site/newsletter_article.php?id=20317

But, in fairness, some of their tunes were a little catchy back in the day.

Forum List

Back