Abbas, Olmert move on despite Jerusalem

Gunny

Gold Member
Dec 27, 2004
The Republic of Texas
Associated Press
updated 1:12 p.m. CT, Thurs., Dec. 27, 2007

JERUSALEM - Israeli and Palestinian leaders agreed Thursday to put aside a dispute over Israeli construction in a Jerusalem neighborhood and get down to work on a final peace agreement, according to participants in the two sides’ first meeting since relaunching peace talks at a U.S.-hosted Mideast summit last month.

The two-hour meeting between Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert and Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas appeared to break an impasse that has clouded the renewed peacemaking, clearing the way for next month’s visit by President Bush.

“Beginning next week, final status negotiations will be resumed,” said Ahmed Qureia, the lead Palestinian negotiator.

more ... http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22409673/

This must be a real bummer for all the hatemongers.

Originally stated by Mr. Ahmed Qureia
“Beginning next week, final status negotiations will be resumed,” said Ahmed Qureia, the lead Palestinian negotiator.

DID YOU SAY “FINAL STATUS NEGOTIATIONS”, MR. QUREIA?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

BS"D

As the treacherous Olmert continues the sell-out of Israel to its bitter enemy, the PLO terrorist organization run by Abbas, we see now more than ever the urgent need to stop all U.S. funding of the PLO. The PLO cannot succeed in its relentless war to rid Israel of all Jews (G-d forbid!) without its lifeline of financial support from the U.S. and other western nations. Visit plo.attacreport.com for more information.

BS"D

If people would stop simply sitting back and hoping, and instead take ACTION in the right way (plo.attacreport.com), G-d would hand us the victory. But He will not reward those who choose comfort and complacency over the sacrifice needed at this late stage to do what needs to be done.

BS"D

If people would stop simply sitting back and hoping, and instead take ACTION in the right way (plo.attacreport.com), G-d would hand us the victory. But He will not reward those who choose comfort and complacency over the sacrifice needed at this late stage to do what needs to be done.

Ok Ok chill I'll check it out. when I am sober.

This must be a real bummer for all the hatemongers.

How many times have we seek these two people approach some modus vivendi, only to have some "incident" disrail it?

While I do believe that there is obvious progress made in this conflict, it seems to me that it's thirty-three steps foward and thirty-two steps back, and has been like that my whole damned life.

BOTH the Israelis and Palestinian people are suffering from massive collective PTSD, and that tends to make coming to some arrangement they can both live with pretty damned difficult.

I give 'em credit for trying, though.

Yeah, we know it isn't true. Only law-abiding Arabs are going to observe whatever the outcome is.

I don't know... if the issues get resolved, then the money to Hamas dries up. The money to Hamas dries up, the problem pretty much dries up. Once that happens, attitudes change.... may take a while, but they do.

The problem here has always been that Israeli's want a two-state solution and the palestinians want Israel in the sea.

Bunch of ignoramuses talking out of their asses.

Israel never stopped settlement expansion, not even during the 90s.

thats exactly the BASEBALL BAT TO THE ELDERLY PAL reality.

nice to see rationalized racism is more important than peace though. Hey Jill, why don't you take your silly generalized rhetorical bullshit back to ironic-ville where the rest of your zionism stems from?

One state, One vote, One solution. Try democracy on for size since that the kind of thing we allow you to enjoy here in America. You know, an ACTUAL WESTERN NATION who moved beyond it's age of whites crying about what would happen if we allowed equality..

Forum List

Back