Abandoned principles!!

While some are not fond of videos I find them to be helpful sometimes because they are the direct words of the person. What I find striking in reference to this at one time the President was and I imagine still is very much pro-choice, so what I find very interesting that he would be supportive of no Govt. intrusion in the matters of choice when it comes to a womans body, and then be supportive of Govt. intrusion in all other matters related to those same bodies for the rest of the citizens when it comes to healthcare mandates.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pf0XIRZSTt8&feature=related[/ame]

When picking up your children for the Christmas break take care, many abandoned principals wander the school grounds.

You guys just love these supposed "GOTCHA" videos of Obama, and yet you seem to think it means something.

People on the campaign trail say what that particular audience wants to hear. To pretend that this is some SHOCKING ADMISSION is retarded, its from a stump speech to SEIU members. Of course he's going to say he's for single payer healthcare. Just like when politicians in the South vow to overturn Roe v. Wade - they're courting votes. I'm sure I can find video of Bush pledging to overturn Roe v. Wade in some megachurch down south. How'd that one work out?

Translation: he's a total fucking liar! We got that!

You guys just love these supposed "GOTCHA" videos of Obama, and yet you seem to think it means something.

People on the campaign trail say what that particular audience wants to hear. To pretend that this is some SHOCKING ADMISSION is retarded, its from a stump speech to SEIU members. Of course he's going to say he's for single payer healthcare. Just like when politicians in the South vow to overturn Roe v. Wade - they're courting votes. I'm sure I can find video of Bush pledging to overturn Roe v. Wade in some megachurch down south. How'd that one work out?

:rofl: Democrats... "Yes....of course.... We expect to be lied too"..

RGS???:eek:

RGS???:eek:

I'm slow.. RGS .. what does that mean?... probably regret asking...:lol:

If you don't expect to get lied to by politicians, you're incredibly naive.

I know many politicians say many things to get elected and a lot of them don't mean it but why do you guys have a problem with the concept of requiring transparency in order to have an accurate debate about the issues. You seem to think that in order to know truth you must speak lies because how do you know what Obama stands for if you already expect everything you hear from him to be a lie.

While some are not fond of videos I find them to be helpful sometimes because they are the direct words of the person. What I find striking in reference to this at one time the President was and I imagine still is very much pro-choice, so what I find very interesting that he would be supportive of no Govt. intrusion in the matters of choice when it comes to a womans body, and then be supportive of Govt. intrusion in all other matters related to those same bodies for the rest of the citizens when it comes to healthcare mandates.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pf0XIRZSTt8&feature=related

Truth exist and the consistent principle is that the right to choose is really the right to commit eugenics. That is why they say its my body my right to choose for abortion but don't believe that when it comes to health care. They believe that by aborting fetuses from women who are unable to raise babies does society a great service. Just look up Marget Sanger's book "Woman and the New Race". It pretty much explains the whole concept behind planned parenthood.

Stop making excuses for a poser, liar and phoney!

Oh and you expose your incoherent state by placing Obama on the same level as Jesus!

Let Obama go onto a cross for others, then I'll swallow that one!

Whew that Peace Prize bullshit really shook you up! :lol:

Mike

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pf0XIRZSTt8&feature=related

Truth exist and the consistent principle is that the right to choose is really the right to commit eugenics. That is why they say its my body my right to choose for abortion but don't believe that when it comes to health care. They believe that by aborting fetuses from women who are unable to raise babies does society a great service. Just look up Marget Sanger's book "Woman and the New Race". It pretty much explains the whole concept behind planned parenthood.

I just thought it was striking that the position taken to defend pro-choice, basically as a right for a person to decide for themselves what is best for their own bodies has been championed for many years by the Democrat party. So what is striking about this legislation is that it mandates Govt. intrusion in that very same pro-choice. and is it a stretch to say that if mandates are constitutional then how then is pro-choice constitutional? see what I mean? Now while many agree and disagree on the abortion issue thats true, I just found it to be very striking that the party that has for so long advocated no govt. intrusion into the right of a women to choose a so called medical procedure would willingly leap at the chance to mandate that Americans choose Medical insurance.

Stop making excuses for a poser, liar and phoney!
I'm not making excuses, I'm explaining how politics work. If you're too naive to accept that, there's not much I can do for you.

Oh and you expose your incoherent state by placing Obama on the same level as Jesus!
Guess you're having a bit of trouble reading, aren't you? Cause I don't see Obama's name anywhere in my signature. Or maybe you just don't realize that Obama isn't the world's only Community Organizer.

Or maybe you just have no sense of humor, and don't realize that it's a joke - a parody of the right wing slogan "Charles Manson was a community organizer, Reagan was a governor".

Let Obama go onto a cross for others, then I'll swallow that one!

Whew that Peace Prize bullshit really shook you up! :lol:

Mike
Not really. I couldn't care any less about the Nobel Peace Prize.

Forum List

Back