Abandoned principles!!

Navy1960

Sep 4, 2008
Arizona
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-bY92mcOdk[/ame]

Abandoned principles, I'll let the video speak for itself.

You guys just love these supposed "GOTCHA" videos of Obama, and yet you seem to think it means something.

People on the campaign trail say what that particular audience wants to hear. To pretend that this is some SHOCKING ADMISSION is retarded, its from a stump speech to SEIU members. Of course he's going to say he's for single payer healthcare. Just like when politicians in the South vow to overturn Roe v. Wade - they're courting votes. I'm sure I can find video of Bush pledging to overturn Roe v. Wade in some megachurch down south. How'd that one work out?

Sorry if the message upsets you these are his words Doctor not mine, and in case your wondering here is the principle I was talking about.

Our vision of a strengthened and improved health care system for all Americans stands in stark contrast to the Republican Party’s and includes:

Covering All Americans and Providing Real Choices of Affordable Health Insurance Options. Families and individuals should have the option of keeping the coverage they have or choosing from a wide array of health insurance plans, including many private health insurance options and a public plan.

Thats the democrat platform in Denver, and as for George Bush, by all means if that makes you happy then go right ahead, you will find any videos of the former president will have little impact on me , however it may on some others. This video that I put there simply is there to show that in order to get a legislative win the very principles stated by the President over and over were quickly abandoned.

You guys just love these supposed "GOTCHA" videos of Obama, and yet you seem to think it means something.

People on the campaign trail say what that particular audience wants to hear. To pretend that this is some SHOCKING ADMISSION is retarded, its from a stump speech to SEIU members. Of course he's going to say he's for single payer healthcare. Just like when politicians in the South vow to overturn Roe v. Wade - they're courting votes. I'm sure I can find video of Bush pledging to overturn Roe v. Wade in some megachurch down south. How'd that one work out?

:rofl: Democrats... "Yes....of course.... We expect to be lied too"..

Last edited:
several tiny clips taken out of context and juxtaposed for maximum effect should convince us Obama is trying for a government takeover of health care?
Better to stick to first principles - a government run policy would have exactly the same problems as medicare/medicaid because it would be run by the same group; the government.
If medicare worked there would be no need for health care reform.
It does not, so we need reform.
Unfortunately the only reform which can work is for the government to get out of health care.

If you don't expect to get lied to by politicians, you're incredibly naive.

Sorry if the message upsets you these are his words Doctor not mine, and in case your wondering here is the principle I was talking about.

Our vision of a strengthened and improved health care system for all Americans stands in stark contrast to the Republican Party’s and includes:

Covering All Americans and Providing Real Choices of Affordable Health Insurance Options. Families and individuals should have the option of keeping the coverage they have or choosing from a wide array of health insurance plans, including many private health insurance options and a public plan.

Thats the democrat platform in Denver, and as for George Bush, by all means if that makes you happy then go right ahead, you will find any videos of the former president will have little impact on me , however it may on some others. This video that I put there simply is there to show that in order to get a legislative win the very principles stated by the President over and over were quickly abandoned.

Just like every other politician ever - he changed his tune as soon as he won the Primaries.

If you're a Democrat running for President, you go hard left for the Primaries, then to the middle for the General.

If you're a Republican running for President, you go hard right for the Primaries, then to the middle for the General.

If you didn't know this already, then you really haven't been paying attention

:blahblah:... ya right

Democrats, the party of high expectations with no real hope of achieving them, because they lack any principles.

Yep, we just lived thru 8 years under the rule of he whose name will not be mentioned.

:blahblah:... ya right

By all means, Lumpy. Feel free to believe whatever you like. But don't be shocked when you grow up and realize that I'm right.

You mean my parents had it all wrong, principles including honesty and fair play don't matter?

It just a matter of swallowing principles for political gain and fervor?

Pretty much that.

In both the world of business and politics. Getting harder to tell em apart.

By all means, Lumpy. Feel free to believe whatever you like. But don't be shocked when you grow up and realize that I'm right.

You mean my parents had it all wrong, principles including honesty and fair play don't matter?

It just a matter of swallowing principles for political gain and fervor?

In politics, yes.

Well okay then......:eusa_shifty:.. the new improved Lumpy..

(I just don't think it's going to work out)

We have gotten so used to being lied to by pols when one comes alone and doesnt it comes a a shock.
Obama didnt lie
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cqN4NIEtOY[/ame]

Forum List

Back