Abandon ship!

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Seriously, Moore is done. I don' live there so I don' actually give a damn. I just find it funny watching so many captains willing to go down with the ship.

he needs to give that black lady her cowboy hats back before he leaves ..

Seriously, Moore is done. I don' live there so I don' actually give a damn. I just find it funny watching so many captains willing to go down with the ship.
well the yearbook would put an end to all of this. have it analyzed. I bet they refuse to give it up. And then, you have a fake story confirmed. The issue is then dead.

I imagine the same angry lefties who think Moore is done laughed it off with the MSM when Bill Clinton cited the statute of limitations.

I think Alabama will elect him by a wide margin

I think there's a Moore/Sessions exchange in the behind he scenes mix.

Write that down.

I think there's a Moore/Sessions exchange in the behind he scenes mix.

Write that down.

It would make sense

Sessions is getting fired anyway ...might as well take his old job

It only takes one fake to unravel the whole case against Moore. Eight women have stated he assaulted them in one fashion or another. I believe most of them, but I have my doubts about the one with the yearbook. And not because of any alleged forgery of the signature.

Her demeanor and crying looked really insincere and melodramatic to me.

I've listened to scores of women talk about some of the most heinous sexual crimes committed against them, including ones who kept silent for decades about it. This woman does not harmonize at all with the accounts I have heard from these women.

There is something not right about her public appearance. Something is off.

BriteBart thought they were doing something when they went down to Alabammy to debunk the story.

Instead they PROVED the stories were true.

Breitbart Mocked After Failed Attempt to Discredit WaPo’s Roy Moore Bombshell: ‘It’s Called Journalism’

dancing_man_at_wedding_kicks_dancing_baby_boy_animated_gif.gif

#LOLGOP

Roy Moore is a creep but watch he will win by a large margin because it is Bama where a thirteen year old virgin girl is a virgin on the run from her Grandpappy, Pa, Uncles and Brothers!

there are no "knowns." There are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say there are things that we now know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we do not know we don't know.

:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back