AARP backs healthcare bill

Chris

Gold Member
May 30, 2008
Bad news for the corporate lobbyists and their lapdogs......

Washington (CNN) -- The AARP will endorse the House Democratic leadership's bill to overhaul health care, according to a Democratic source with direct knowledge of the plan.

The move comes as House Speaker Nancy Pelosi oversees final changes to the $1 trillion-plus health care bill, which is likely set to come to a final vote Saturday.

The AARP is a nonprofit, nonpartisan group that advocates for people 50 and older.

AARP to back House health care bill, source says - CNN.com

Like AARP isn't a corporate lobbyist.

Stupid fuck.

Is that the AARP whose members are cancelling their memberships because they disapprove of the AARP's sucking up to the Obamanation?
A lot of people already know that AARP is little more than a leftist corporate lobbying group....This isn't going to help them acquire more members.

Like AARP isn't a corporate lobbyist.

Stupid fuck.

Is that the AARP whose members are cancelling their memberships because they disapprove of the AARP's sucking up to the Obamanation?
A lot of people already know that AARP is little more than a leftist corporate lobbying group....This isn't going to help them acquire more members.

A leftist corporate lobbying group?

Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,haaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my, I haven't laughed that hard in a long time!!!!!!!!

The corporations are now lobbying against themselves!!!!!

damn, you're stupid.

Washington (CNN) -- The AARP will endorse the House Democratic leadership's bill to overhaul health care, according to a Democratic source with direct knowledge of the plan.

The move comes as House Speaker Nancy Pelosi oversees final changes to the $1 trillion-plus health care bill, which is likely set to come to a final vote Saturday.

The AARP is a nonprofit, nonpartisan group that advocates for people 50 and older.

This is the reason I dropped my membership with the AARP. They support the Obama Health Care Reform crap along with the Public Option. Another reason I dropped my membership with AARP is because they donated $7000.00 to Obama's election funds. I did not feel that was a good use of the money I paid AARP for dues.

damn, you're stupid.

True, dat.

Just out of curiosity, have you looked into the lobbying which went into getting this support?

Have you taken the time to investigate what, if any deals and promises were made which would benefit AARP?

Have you paid any attention to what many of the AARP card holders are saying and the opinions they are and have been voicing?

Just curious.

Mike

Just out of curiosity, have you looked into the lobbying which went into getting this support?

Have you taken the time to investigate what, if any deals and promises were made which would benefit AARP?

Have you paid any attention to what many of the AARP card holders are saying and the opinions they are and have been voicing?

Just curious.

Mike

Who gives a rat's ass?

National health insurance is in the best interest of all Americans, and the people that oppose it in Congress are only doing so because the healthcare lobbyists gave them $3.4 BILLION DOLLARS in the last decade.

Heh.

Death panels :lol:

Just curious.

Mike

Who gives a rat's ass?

National health insurance is in the best interest of all Americans, and the people that oppose it in Congress are only doing so because the healthcare lobbyists gave them $3.4 BILLION DOLLARS in the last decade.

Gee Chris, first AARP isn't a corporation and doesn't lobby. Now it doesn't matter? National health insurance is NOT in the BEST interest of ALL Americans. How many are still in Congress from ten years ago? How much of that money was given to those that support a public option now? Any of that money find its way to Obama? You made the assertion, prove it.

Just curious.

Mike

Who gives a rat's ass?

Gee Chris, first AARP isn't a corporation and doesn't lobby. Now it doesn't matter? National health insurance is NOT in the BEST interest of ALL Americans. How many are still in Congress from ten years ago? How much of that money was given to those that support a public option now? Any of that money find its way to Obama? You made the assertion, prove it.

Every other industrialized country in the world has national health insurance, and they pay HALF per capita what we pay for healthcare.

The rest of the world gets it, why don't you?

Forum List

Back