Aaron Rodgers: Nice Guy

Montrovant

Fuzzy bears!
May 4, 2009
A Picturesque Apocalypse
I happened upon this story when I was reading the fantasy football Like/Dislike by Adam Rank on nfl.com. It's just a nice story about Aaron Rodgers being pleasant to a mother and young son in Chicago during a random encounter. I'm not a particular fan of Rodgers (he's an excellent QB, but I don't really know anything about him as a person) and not a Packers fan. This is just a good story, not one of the all-too-common drugs, arrests, cheating stories that we get about professional athletes, so I thought I'd share it.

Mom, son Bears fans ran into Aaron Rodgers in Chicago, and that was just the beginning

I happened upon this story when I was reading the fantasy football Like/Dislike by Adam Rank on nfl.com. It's just a nice story about Aaron Rodgers being pleasant to a mother and young son in Chicago during a random encounter. I'm not a particular fan of Rodgers (he's an excellent QB, but I don't really know anything about him as a person) and not a Packers fan. This is just a good story, not one of the all-too-common drugs, arrests, cheating stories that we get about professional athletes, so I thought I'd share it.

Mom, son Bears fans ran into Aaron Rodgers in Chicago, and that was just the beginning

Being from Chicago, I shouldn't have anything good to say about him, but he really is the best! Too bad GB just sucks! Even when they won several years ago, his lame receivers kept dropping balls! He should have had over 400 yards in that SB! He did disappoint me once though; backed his good buddy and business partner, Baseball's Ryan Braun! He dismissed PED use by him, but within a month or so it came out he was lying; actually being delivered to his home! :bang3: :oops: :dunno:

He's no Brett Favre on the football field , but I'm sure he's a nice guy.

You're right about that....he throws far fewer interceptions. :p

Hey, man, if you're gonna set an all-time TD passing record, you're bound to throw more interceptions, too.

Yeah, but Favre ended up with a 1.51 TD/INT ratio, whereas Rodgers is the best of all time with a 4.13. Favre really wasn't that bad, but it felt that way because he threw so many picks over his career, and he improvised so much.

NFL Career Passing Touchdown/Interception Ratio Leaders | The Football Database

Past offseason there were stories of Aaron being estranged from his family and not speaking with them since 2014. Mainly something that was triggered between Aaron an his brother. Did see him on celebrity Jeopardy and he did well. Especially in "Bible" category.

Forum List

Back