Aaron Hernandez may have murdered to cover up secret

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2017-4-24_14-46-19.png

Aaron Hernandez may have murdered a former pal to protect his most guarded secret — that he was bisexual, a new report says.

https://nypost.com/2017/04/21/aaron...mmitted-murder-to-cover-up-a-shocking-secret/
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Well spending your life in prison would certainly give an excuse to be with your bf, it would also not allow it to get into the public as it would if he were free and had a bf.
But hey it's all speculation who knows if this is true or twisted rumors of bs.

I have such a hard time believing he committed suicide. He didn't seem the type, and gays are accepted today.

Autopsy reports said he did not commit suicide. This is mere gossip in the ''news''.

He probably killed himself because the thought of life without parole was too much. I mean, the dude went from lifestyles of the rich and famous to being a prisoner in an 8 by 10 cell with prison clothes.

He probably killed himself because the thought of life without parole was too much. I mean, the dude went from lifestyles of the rich and famous to being a prisoner in an 8 by 10 cell with prison clothes.
Apparently there is a legal loophole that will now allow his family to collect 15 million dollars from his contract. Since he killed himself, he never technically got to appeal the case, which means that money goes to his family.

FACT CHECK: Will Aaron Hernandez's Family Receive $15 Million from the NFL?

Apparently there is a legal loophole that will now allow his family to collect 15 million dollars from his contract. Since he killed himself, he never technically got to appeal the case, which means that money goes to his family.

FACT CHECK: Will Aaron Hernandez's Family Receive $15 Million from the NFL?

Well, that would certainly be a motive. Facing life without parole will make you think about it, but being able to provide 15 million to your family AND not having to live the rest of your life in prison sounds like a good option in that case.

Forum List

Back