AAaaaaaaahhhh... NO REP... how LIBERATING!

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
I took the advice of a good board friend and opted out of the rep system, and she was right... IT'S LIBERATING... :D

AAaaaaaaaww.... what's the matter little libroid... can't leave any more of your STUPID little jacked off comments in negs to me anymore? ... :lol:

Suffer... but I'm loving it.

LIBERATING!
Like you do. :lmao:

Like I "used" to, and you still do... now I'll virtually laugh even harder than you... zipper head...
hahaha-024.gif

Last edited:

AAaaaaaaaww.... what's the matter little libroid... can't leave any more of your STUPID little jacked off comments in negs to me anymore? ... :lol:

LIBERATING!

I like Rep. As you are not using yours, how about giving it to moi?

:badgrin:
Well, the cool thing about opting out instead of having it revoked is, if you should ever decided you want it back, you get it back, all of it, where you left off.

But it's VERY cool opting out. You take away the ability of the little shit heads here to leave their filthy little comments in negs, and in that sense, you win. Now they have listen to what you say and there's NOTHING they can do about it but SUFFER... :lol:

LIBERATING!

Well, the cool thing about opting out instead of having it revoked is, if you should ever decided you want it back, you get it back, all of it, where you left off.

But it's VERY cool opting out. You take away the ability of the little shit heads here to leave their filthy little comments in negs, and in that sense, you win. Now they have listen to what you say and there's NOTHING they can do about it but SUFFER... :lol:

Was there anything they could do about what you said before? I doubt not handing you a neg is making them suffer in any way.

Was there anything they could do about what you said before? I doubt not handing you a neg is making them suffer in any way.

The neg wasn't really the issue, it's them having the ability to include their shitty little comment along with it. Since I have my PM's set for only contacts and friends, that was their little ace in the hole. Now I have taken that away.

I don't like liberals, and if I don't have to hear from them privately here, I won't.

Simple as that, and what a good feeling... :D

Last edited:

The neg wasn't really the issue, it's them having the ability to include their shitty little comment along with it. Since I have my PM's set for only contacts and friends, that was their little ace in the hole. Now I have taken that away.

I don't like liberals, and if I don't have to hear from them privately here, I won't.

first question.... why do you let the neg comments bother you? the only reason you get a PM notification...is becasue you have your options set that way.... and if you do get a PM notification...why answer it?

Personally i think the comments are funny as hell! If you still have them post them in my thread.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-f...pository-of-neg-rep-comments-to-laugh-at.html

first question.... why do you let the neg comments bother you? the only reason you get a PM notification...is becasue you have your options set that way.... and if you do get a PM notification...why answer it?

Personally i think the comments are funny as hell! If you still have them post them in my thread.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-f...pository-of-neg-rep-comments-to-laugh-at.html
It bothered me that they had the ABILITY to leave them Syreen, not what they say. I want to dictate whether or not they have that ability, not them.

And no, as I said, no one can PM me unless they're in my contacts and/or friends list. But as you should already know, rep comments are entirely different than PM's. The ONLY way you'll cut off that little avenue is to opt out of rep. Door slammed shut... :lol:

I love it.

I asked to opt out when I first got here, but nothings been done about it so far :/

It bothered me that they had the ABILITY to leave them Syreen, not what they say. I want to dictate whether or not they have that ability, not them.

And no, as I said, no one can PM me unless they're in my contacts and/or friends list. But as you should already know, rep comments are entirely different than PM's. The ONLY way you'll cut off that little avenue is to opt out of rep. Door slammed shut... :lol:

I love it.
Nope. In your CP you can set your settings not to receive PM notifications of rep.

Even if folks can't figure that out, it makes me laugh that folks don't have the self discipline not to read something they know will bother them.

LIBERATING!

Those would have cum from Warbler, not me. In fact every post I've read from you makes me want to shower. You're a coward, that's quite obvious, and vulgar. You are an embarrassment to all normal Americans and besmirch all of us with your juvenile and profane posts, abject ignorance and hateful rhetoric.

Forum List

Back