Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!

no1tovote4

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2004
Colorado
The process people here changed the processes again without telling our group. (You know the people that do the actual order).

Customer effecting changes that we are not told about are detrimental to the company and yet they consistently do this!

Now I know why USPS people sometimes go crazy.

:chains:

The process people here changed the processes again without telling our group. (You know the people that do the actual order).

Customer effecting changes that we are not told about are detrimental to the company and yet they consistently do this!

...and I've gone crosseyed. Man, I would not last five minutes in an office setting.

no1tovote4 said:

Now I know why USPS people sometimes go crazy.

:chains:

Looks like they didn't socialize the idea.
Or get buy-in.
Or dialog for feedback.
Or run it up a flagpole to see who saluted.
Or do a temperature check using a straw man.

Maybe they thought they would inoculate the stakeholders!

gop_jeff said:
Looks like they didn't socialize the idea.
Or get buy-in.
Or dialog for feedback.
Or run it up a flagpole to see who saluted.
Or do a temperature check using a straw man.

Maybe they thought they would inoculate the stakeholders!

:rotflmao:

Nah, they thought it would save them money and make them more sexy for the damned buyout. Except it causes way more man-hours at the point of actual provisioning and ends up costing more.

:dunno:

Forum List

Back