AA77 Did NOT Crash At The Pentagon On 9/11

Hi Gam:

Eots? 9/11 inside job? Terral?

Is the above photo showing correct location of the flight path of the plane or not?

What's the matter, Gam? You also have 'no' pictures of AA77 crashed ANYWHERE???

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2THs3oNooM]Loyal Bushie/Obama DUPES!!!![/ame]

GL,

Terral

What's the matter Terral? Having a hard time with someone dissecting your theory piece by piece and showing you all the fuckups you've made?

:lol::lol::lol:

Answer the question coward. Did you screw up claiming the above photo shows the actual flightpath of the plane when in fact it flew to the left of that area?

Are you man enough to admit it?

Once again Terral runs away like a coward and can't admit he screwed up yet again. You're becoming more and more like Christophera.

Where are all your ass-kissing supporters like eots and 9/11 inside job?

I wonder if Terral is man enough to admit that if he is right (no chance of that happening), AA77 was hijacked for no reason whatsoever.

No. Wanna know why?

Because you are Cuntycorn.

So there.
naw, thats Id-Eots that does that
never seen terral do that

Oh damn. I am getting my loons mixed up.

Okay, I am back on track now.

You know what I think is hilarious about EOTS? He rails about the dangers of pharmaceuticals and at the same time his avatar is a picture of him driving with a huge fucking spliff in his hands. How is that for irony?

Don't get me wrong, I think MJ should be legal, but driving stoned is much more hazardous to anyone's health than the evils of "Big Pharma".

No. Wanna know why?

So there.

You know what I think is hilarious about EOTS? He rails about the dangers of pharmaceuticals and at the same time his avatar is a picture of him driving with a huge fucking spliff in his hands. How is that for irony?

Don't get me wrong, I think MJ should be legal, but driving stoned is much more hazardous to anyone's health than the evils of "Big Pharma".
i kinda agree on MJ, its no worse for you than tobacco or alcohol, regulate it the same way

and EOTS is delusional

you trolls ever find any damage the vertical stabalizer made? didnt think so...

you guys are pathetic.....and the old fart who posted a picture of a fireball as proof aa77 hit the pentagon was classic!! :clap2:

No. Wanna know why?

So there.

its a cigarette moron...and comparing weed to dangers and misuse neroleptic drugs is completely irrational

you guys are pathetic.....and the old fart who posted a picture of a fireball as proof aa77 hit the pentagon was classic!! :clap2:
only dipshits like you think there wasnt any

you ever find a picture of the undamaged portion of the pentagon above the main point of impact?

no of course they have not

Ah yes. One of the main Terral bootlickers returns. How is it that you can support your ring leader when it suits you, but when incorrect data comes to light (Terral's incorrect identification of the wrong light pole area at the Pentagon) you disappear and have no comment?

Typical.

Forum List

Back