AA Avocado

Originally posted by nycflasher
lol
follow this link if you want to be a cheerleader for this stupid nazi fuck
Thank you Bush for ALL the write off's the past years, we still have four more years.

Big D is a poster child for abortion. If my mother/wife were pregnant and Big D appeared on the Ultrasound, I'd rip open her stomach, pull the fetus from her stomach and flush it down the toilet.

(Okay, that is perhaps the most vile thing I have ever typed, just testing the bounds of free speech--I would do none of those things. But, then again, my mother/wife could never produce something so abominable)

Big D is a poster child for abortion. If my mother/wife were pregnant and Big D appeared on the Ultrasound, I'd rip open her stomach, pull the fetus from her stomach and flush it down the toilet.

(Okay, that is perhaps the most vile thing I have ever typed, just testing the bounds of free speech--I would do none of those things. But, then again, my mother/wife could never produce something so abominable)

Completely understandable ;) BTW I think Big D was a test tube baby formulated in Mexico City.

Big D, would you have said to get rid of all the white people who were killing, lynching and just doing all sorts of mean crap to blacks back when there was slavery and the years after?

Originally posted by deciophobic
Big D, would you have said to get rid of all the white people who were killing, lynching and just doing all sorts of mean crap to blacks back when there was slavery and the years after?
I would have said leave the blacks in Africa where they belong.

What would have all blacks been like today if whites would have not made contact with them?
http://www.kent.k12.wa.us/staff/dbishop/kenya/masai/masai.html

Originally posted by Big D
I would have said leave the blacks in Africa where they belong.

What would have all blacks been like today if whites would have not made contact with them?

Alive... maybe.
Dismissed.

Alive... maybe.
Dismissed.
I wish you could convince blacks and hispanics how bad white folks are, so that blacks and hispanics from all over the world would stop risking there live just for the chance to live amongst white folks.

God, racism is so boring...
Get a room, funboy, and you and the Klan can sit around and jerk eachother off onto a picture of Hitler.

You know how circle jerks work...the last "poor hardworking sap"(your words) to cum gets to lick up all the mansauce.:cof:

God, racism is so boring...
Get a room, funboy, and you and the Klan can sit around and jerk eachother off onto a picture of Hitler.

You know how circle jerks work...the last "poor hardworking sap"(your words) to cum gets to lick up all the mansauce.:cof:
No, I did not know how a "circle jerk" works, thanks for the insite into your life.

He-he, at least I'm original.

Can't wait for your next post Big D, here I'll start it for you ya:

"My name is Big D. I wish all blacks would move back to Africa and all Hispanics would go back to Hispanic-a where they belong. This country is only for smart and hard-working rich people. George Bush protects our interests. I can't wait 'til my kids grow up and they can teach the hate that I spread to their kids. Okay, well that's the extent of anything I have to say... "

He-he, at least I'm original.

Can't wait for your next post Big D, here I'll start it for you ya:

"My name is Big D. I wish all blacks would move back to Africa and all Hispanics would go back to Hispanic-a where they belong. This country is only for smart and hard-working rich people. George Bush protects our interests. I can't wait 'til my kids grow up and they can teach the hate that I spread to their kids. Okay, well that's the extent of anything I have to say... "
With well over 90% of interacial violent crime being blacks attacking whites and 98% of interacial rapes being blacks raping whites,

I am well aware of what group is teaching there young about hate.

More invented statistics and skirting of the issue...
Here, maybe you will listen to a black man:

In one recent year, the FBI recorded 1.7 million violent acts -- murder, manslaughter, rape, and aggravated assault -- of interracial crime. Of that figure, nearly 1.2 million involved black-white crime. Ninety percent of these cases involved a black perpetrator and a white victim. Thus, blacks, while comprising 12 percent of the population, committed over one million acts of violent crime against whites. On the other hand, whites, while comprising 70 percent of the population, committed about 100,000 acts of violent crime against blacks.

Look at hate crime. In 1995, the FBI recorded 7,947 incidents of hate crimes. But blacks, again while comprising 12 percent of the population, committed 27 percent of hate crimes. Whites, 70 percent of the population, committed 59 percent of hate crimes. And of the nearly one million black violent acts against whites, how many were driven by racial animus?
http://www.jewishworldreview.com/cols/elder102600.asp

Talk about some hate there, flasher.

Look at the picture you have of the President of the United States of America.

You need to leave this country, you are not worthy.

Forum List

Back