A Zoroastrian Speaks On Israel

The Cyrus Declaration Stamp Sheet

In the year 539 BCE, after uniting the Persian and Median kingdoms under his rule, king Cyrus subdued the Babylonian Empire.

In 538 BCE king Cyrus made a public declaration granting the Jews the right to return to Judah and rebuild the Temple in Jerusalem.

Issue : April 2015

Iran’s Zoroastrians celebrate Persian roots

That's funny I though Iran was in the ME. Of course Zoroastrian made a huge impact on Jews, King Cyrus set you free although only around 44000 chose to leave Babylon, and Ester's story is quite something, rather creepy. Lets not forget Hanukah, continuous light.

Apparently the Jewish community is doing well in Iran as well.

In the year 539 BCE, after uniting the Persian and Median kingdoms under his rule, king Cyrus subdued the Babylonian Empire.

In 538 BCE king Cyrus made a public declaration granting the Jews the right to return to Judah and rebuild the Temple in Jerusalem.

Issue : April 2015

Even gave you money to do it.

Sure. If you don't count the on-going struggle against discrimination and the apartheid system of different laws for Jews.

No just read an article the other day, they are thriving and have no need to leave. It was posted on this message board by the way, you might look for it.

Iran’s Zoroastrians celebrate Persian roots

That's funny I though Iran was in the ME. Of course Zoroastrian made a huge impact on Jews, King Cyrus set you free although only around 44000 chose to leave Babylon, and Ester's story is quite something, rather creepy. Lets not forget Hanukah, continuous light.

Yes indeed Iran's few remaining Zoroastrians celebrate their Persian roots. What really upsets them is that Iran's Muslims also celebrate the Zoroastrians Persian roots after all but annihilating them off the face of the earth. Don't believe me, just ask a Parsis.

Bad enough Alexander the Macedonian burning Persepolis & destroying the official copy of the holy Avesta. Then came Allah's flock to steal their country & all but totally annihilate them. Only the Parsis found freedom afterwards by leaving their native homeland & immigrating to India. They know well what Israel means to the Jews.

Bad enough Alexander the Macedonian burning Persepolis & destroying the official copy of the holy Avesta. Then came Allah's flock to steal their country & all but totally annihilate them. Only the Parsis found freedom afterwards by leaving their native homeland & immigrating to India. They know well what Israel means to the Jews.

Alexander the Great was called the Great for a reason, dummy. The native of Palestine Jews became Christians and then most converted to Islam, the European Jew's homeland is in Europe.

Alexander the Great was called the Great for a reason, dummy. The native of Palestine Jews became Christians and then most converted to Islam, the European Jew's homeland is in Europe.

Is that right?

10 Reasons Alexander The Great Was Not So Great - Listverse

Who better than a Zoroastrian to present an unbiased take on Israel? Let us not forget, Israel was once ruled by their people. And Israel has recently issued a stamp honoring one of their people, Cyrus the Great.

NYC Council Testimony: Israel Only ME Country That Protects Zoroastrians, Other Minorities
Zenobia Ravji, the associate director of coalitions at The Israel Project (which publishes The Tower). The Israel Project - SourceWatch
Turn over a stone and an israeli scurries away from the light

Last edited:
Who better than a Zoroastrian to present an unbiased take on Israel? Let us not forget, Israel was once ruled by their people. And Israel has recently issued a stamp honoring one of their people, Cyrus the Great.

NYC Council Testimony: Israel Only ME Country That Protects Zoroastrians, Other Minorities
Zenobia Ravji, the associate director of coalitions at The Israel Project (which publishes The Tower). The Israel Project - SourceWatch

Yes. Isn't she wonderful? LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

Are you opposed to a strong bond between Israel & India in the battle against radical Islamic terrorists? LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

She is PAID by the The Israel Project to reflect the owners bias

Oh now I get it. Israel is not the only country in the Middle East that protects Zoroastrians & other minorities, right fanger?

Forum List

Back