A Year Without Mexican's

B

Big D

After the film A Day Without Mexicans came out, Mexicans became convinced that they were so necessary to the success, the health, and the welfare of the United States that all of them decided to make a real statement and show just how indispensable they are.

So, they packed up lock stock and barrel and then moved back to Mexico en masse where they planned to wait for Americans to beg them to come back and save the U.S. Of course, they had a little problem crossing the border into Mexico since that country was happy that most of them had left and were busy mooching off the U.S. taxpayers instead of off their fellow Mexicans. However, since most were citizens of Mexico, they did get back in to that country. Once there, they figured it'd be a matter of days before the U.S. would beg them to come back. Maybe a week at most. Then, once the U.S. begged them to come back, the Mexicans figured that they've have tremendous leverage to demand U.S. driver's licenses, cheap college tuition, the right to vote in our elections and more.

Well, it's been about a year now and the U.S. hasn't begged them to come back. And, what horrible things have befallen the U.S. without the Mexicans?

--Average student scores at public schools all across this nation have risen to the pre-Mexican invasion levels we were once used to seeing.

--Public schools class sizes have dropped, and taxpayers don't have to open more schools for Mexicans.

--Violent crime rates have dropped to record lows.

--Automobile traffic has dropped to comfortable levels.

--There is less air pollution as old cars driven by Mexicans are no longer on the roads.

--We have virtually full employment at good wages as businesses compete for workers.

--We can understand the people at the drive-thru windows of fast food restaurants and we get what we ordered.

--Hospital emergency rooms now help save citizen lives again, instead of dispensing free aspirins and stomach medicine to Mexicans who bought food at unclean human powered pushcarts (that's shopping cart, to you).

--The citizen birthrate has started climbing as the collective citizen subconscious sends signals that we're no longer overcrowded and that we need more people.

--Median incomes have risen.

--The California state budget is balanced and on time.

--Insurance costs have gone down.

---Social service offices have closed.

--Graffiti is gone.

--Neighborhoods aren't overcrowded.

--Police departments have laid off police officers.

--Jails are closing.

--The U.S. has beaten Denmark as the best place in the world in which to live.

--Freeway accidents are at an all time low.

--Drive by shootings have stopped.

--There are no loitering day workers in the cities.

--Citizen kids can now get jobs at fast food restaurants.

--Obesity levels drop as citizens mow their own lawns, paint their own homes and work on their own cars.

--Gang problems are rare.

--President Bush has started pandering to blacks again.

--Government printing costs have gone down since all documents can be printed just in English.

--Human powered push carts selling unclean food are gone from our streets.

--The number of pedestrians hit by cars has fallen.

--The number of drunk driving related automobile accidents has fallen.

--The teen pregnancy rate has fallen.

--Boom box manufacturers have gone out of business.

--Supermarkets have stopped having their shopping carts stolen.

--Third World diseases such as TB are now gone from the U.S.

--Charity bosses who made small fortunes off illegal aliens have to find real jobs.

--The neurotic Great White Mothers and Great White Fathers are now traveling to the Third World to try to put meaning into their meaningless lives instead of mothering and fathering the Third World here in the U.S.

Keep waiting amigos and amigas, America is sure to call you any year now. Oh, it's probably not a good idea to hold your breath.

http://newnation.org/Millard/A-year-without-Mexicans.html

OMG, checked out that website, now I know where D gets most of his trash.

A cursory review of the site revealed the identity of every criminal who ever existed who was black or hispanic.

What a useful link, thanks D. :puke3:

More Latino Racist Crimes In Small-Town Oregon
http://www.rense.com/general54/latino.htm

Three related incidents in a 25-hour period have left residents of Keizer, Oregon, wondering what America has become.

Attack number one

On 14 February 2004 at 10:00 p.m., two boys were driving to a high school Valentine's Day dance. They had almost arrived when suddenly a car blocked the roadway in front of them. A Hispanic male got out, pulled a gun, and pointed it at them. The boys escaped by driving away. No shots were fired. One of the suspects wanted in connection with this is Jose Humberto Lizarranga-Regalado, 27.

Attack number two

At about midnight, college student Laura Courtain, 18, was driving to a friend's home in Keizer. A car had been following her on the freeway. When she exited, it followed her.

At a traffic light, the Hispanic driver stared at her. She tried speeding up slowing down and changing lanes, but he kept on her tail. Finally, he roared around her, got in front, and slammed on his brakes.

Miss Courtain said: "When the light turned green we both just left and started tailgating me up until the freeway ramp. Whenever I changed a lane, he'd follow me no matter how fast or slow I went. He started flashing his lights at me. Before I knew it, he was passing me on the left, and he pulled his car right in front of me and blocked me in from the front."

The man got out of his car, she locked her doors. He just stood outside the window and she was looking straight down the barrel of his gun.

He said, "Do you see this? Do you see this ?" He told her to unlock the door; she didn't. He told her to get out; she didn't. She sat paralyzed by fear and confusion for perhaps 25 seconds.

Then she looked away. She later said: "I felt something on my hand and realized he'd shot me. Then, I saw him come back behind the car and, 20 seconds later, I felt something going into my leg and I was looking down, ... Then I heard a car driving off really fast."

Miss Courtain survived the bullet wounds to her hand and leg and the numerous cuts on her neck from shattered glass.

Suspects include Jose Lizarranga-Regalado and Jose Luis Gonzales, 22.

Attack number three

The next night at 11:19 p.m., another woman, whom police did not identify, was driving her White Dodge Caravan minivan in nearby Woodburn, Oregon.

A pickup that was traveling in the opposite direction drove straight at her car and blocked her path.

Two Hispanic men got out of the pickup, and one remained inside.

The two approached her car, and one of them stood just outside her window. She was looking straight down the barrel of his gun.

He ordered her to unlock the door; she unlocked it. She scooted over as he got in behind the wheel. The other man got in on the passenger's side, behind her. The gunman drove off with the third man following in the pickup.

When the driver slowed to make a turn; she bailed out of the passenger's side and escaped by running away. She suffered only a few scrapes and bruises. She considers herself lucky to have not been raped and murdered.

Police recovered her vehicle only minutes later.

Suspects include Jose Lizarranga-Regalado and Adair Ruiz Hernandez, 20.

Suspects on the run

On 19 February, police arrested Lizarraga-Ragalado.

Police thought they cornered Gonzales and locked down a nearby middle school while they searched for him. But he escaped.

Police say Hernandez and Gonzales are believed to have fled south to hide in San Diego or seek refuge in Mexico.

Keizer police charged Nereida Jimenez-Benavidez, 21, with hindering prosecution, because she lied to them and thus may have helped Hernandez and Gonzales escape. She is involved with one of the two.

Police have not ruled out the possibility of other suspects being charged. Police have said these three incidents are not related to two other shootings by Mexican suspects the night of 14 February. No one was injured in either of those shootings.

Comments

These two women were indeed lucky. It is a common modus operandi of Hispanic rape gangs to kidnap a woman off the street. Then, they call their friends and the woman is brutally raped. The woman may be released, or she may escape. She may also be tortured and murdered.

American Indians often raided to capture White women. Almost all of the prisoners shared a fate worse than death. Your pioneer forefathers killed their own women and girls rather than let them be captured. When Indian raids were expected, women often kept a pistol with one bullet to kill themselves. Mexicans are just Indians that speak Spanish.

Your politicians think we need to let millions of these people in from South of the Rio Grande.

What do you think

The U.S. government has flown 2,566 migrants, including 578 women and 361 juveniles, to Mexico City or Guadalajara since launching the Interior Repatriation Program on July 12.

A week after the program started, the U.S. Border Patrol added a second daily flight from Tucson to Mexico because of the number of migrants volunteering for the program, authorities said. All undocumented immigrants arrested in Arizona are given the option of the free flights into Mexico's interior, instead of being returned to the U.S.-Mexico border.

Officials said Monday that the program's results were encouraging, while critics said it is difficult to measure the impact on the number of deaths during treks through the desert.
http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/0727repatriationbrief27.html

I have lived the last ten years without mexicans around and it has been great.

Forum List

Back