A Year Since MH-17 Tragedy

Okay, okay, bro, don’t worry. You have convinced me that it is not Putin supports the junta, but it is the junta supports Putin. But you have said nothing about Putin’s support of American imperialists, then it means that you have agreed with me.

So, what we have in conclusion. Putin is selling the gas with a discount to a fascist junta in order to have some money because it is a tough time for Russia and he doesn’t have much choice. But the junta is sending this money directly to the American imperialists who put them in their pockets and send some amount of the money back to the junta in the form of credits.

Wow. It is a damn good combination for Russia. It clearly shows that our beloved Putin is a perfect strategist. Let all spiteful critics choke due to powerless rage! Viva Putin!

PS No, I didn’t.
What we have in conclusion is Washington using Ukraine as a pawn in their war on Russia. When/if Ukraine loses its usefulness it will be left to suffer the fate of Greece.

If your ignorance is the least bit representative of Ukrainians in Kiev it is easy to see why your country finds itself in its current predicament, incapable of managing its finances and governing its entire population. Good luck with that Western intervention, you're probably going to need it.

What we have in conclusion is Washington using Ukraine as a pawn in their war on Russia. When/if Ukraine loses its usefulness it will be left to suffer the fate of Greece.

If your ignorance is the least bit representative of Ukrainians in Kiev it is easy to see why your country finds itself in its current predicament, incapable of managing its finances and governing its entire population. Good luck with that Western intervention, you're probably going to need it.

The fate of Greece would be a dream for Ukraine under the circumstances: Greece is not involved into a war. I would expect it to have same the fate as Iraq, Libya, Syria...

The fate of Greece would be a dream for Ukraine under the circumstances: Greece is not involved into a war. I would expect it to have same the fate as Iraq, Libya, Syria...

---
"I would expect it to have same the fate as Iraq, Libya, Syria..." ...
Thanks to Жopa Putin.

When I traveled to Europe and Russia, I witnessed & admired the lifestyles in the European countries much more than in Russia. Why? Freedom & economy, esp in central Europe & Scandinavia.
No wonder Ukraine wants to break away from the Kremlin and join EU!

When I traveled to Europe and Russia, I witnessed & admired the lifestyles in the European countries much more than in Russia. Why? Freedom & economy, esp in central Europe & Scandinavia.
Scandinavia is very beautiful.
With regard to the travel to Russia ... you've seen the map? =)))
When my daughter grows up ... and it will be at least 10 years ... I want to go from Moscow to Magadan for pick-up =) 10 000 km
I also want to take a trip around Lake Baikal.
Russia is very big. And different cities are not resemble each other.
I doubt that you have seen at least 5% of Russia =)))
I really like Kazan.

I was born in Moscow, but to be honest I do not like. Here business, a lot of people ... I like something more quieter. Scandinavia really gorgeous in this regard. very quiet place. Good for life.

The problem is that only 50% =)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back