A Year Ago This Constitutional Crisis Started, It's Time to Take Back This Nation

The alt right is too busy fabricating scandals about me to notice the orange blob is a wink away from being impeached and me placed into the White House.

My White House Chief of Staff Huma Abedin is drafting an Executive Order for all Federal Departments to review how they can hire more women and people of alternate sexual orientations as well as pay grades based upon race and sexual orientation.

It is time to create a new nation.

New Chief Of Staff

200w.gif

From talking to those that came to have me sign their books I can see the frustration in your faces. The election was stolen, and you know it. The recent investigations have validated that the election should be nullified and the person who obtained the most votes is the true President.

The systemic racism, sexism, Islamophobia and homophobia we have seen rise in the past year must end.

It is time for me to let you know I am your true leader in a nation where the majority rules. This message board and others like it will be how we will let the world know there is hope because I have not yet begun to fight.

God bless the America we are trying to create.
LOL Love it. Love the avatar,
upload_2017-10-31_10-47-47.png
love it all

Kudos!

From talking to those that came to have me sign their books I can see the frustration in your faces. The election was stolen, and you know it. The recent investigations have validated that the election should be nullified and the person who obtained the most votes is the true President.

The systemic racism, sexism, Islamophobia and homophobia we have seen rise in the past year must end.

It is time for me to let you know I am your true leader in a nation where the majority rules. This message board and others like it will be how we will let the world know there is hope because I have not yet begun to fight.

LOL Love it. Love the avatar, love it all

Kudos!

^^^^ You would :rolleyes-41:

LOL Love it. Love the avatar,View attachment 157731 love it all

Kudos!

Does it give you the woods?

Last edited by a moderator:
The alt right is too busy fabricating scandals about me to notice the orange blob is a wink away from being impeached and me placed into the White House.

My White House Chief of Staff Huma Abedin is drafting an Executive Order for all Federal Departments to review how they can hire more women and people of alternate sexual orientations as well as pay grades based upon race and sexual orientation.

th

^^^^^
This is the guy that you're going to put in charge of healthcare, especially Planned Parenthood and gynecology, isn't it?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

th

^^^^^
This is the guy that you're going to put in charge of healthcare, especially Planned Parenthood and gynecology, isn't it?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

^^^^

team_vagina_trucker_hat-rab9bfadeb9b844e392dcee966a05c3ef_eahwq_8byvr_540.jpg

upload_2017-10-31_21-44-40.png

Are you the real Hillary? if it is yes I was just saying this morning to my entourage in France that I was talking surely with people very well known in America.:biggrin:

:welcome: at the forum.

"Are you the real Hillary?"

No it's Huma's Sock :smoke:

3ee9df8cd18823f22bbd44f38f90ccb9---election-conservative-politics.jpg

Seriously, you cucking funt, we sort of like the nation our Founding Fathers created back in the 1770s.

Call us old-fashioned, but GFY. This nation has endured for over 200+ years without your input.

Again, we gave you the freedom to think and say what you want, don't try to curb ours, or we'll squash you like a bug, k?

Seriously, you cucking funt, we sort of like the nation our Founding Fathers created back in the 1770s.

Call us old-fashioned, but GFY. This nation has endured for over 200+ years without your input.

Again, we gave you the freedom to think and say what you want, don't try to curb ours, or we'll squash you like a bug, k?

^^^^ Is that the way to communicate with Madam President :omg: :eusa_doh:

upload_2017-10-31_22-18-54.png

upload_2017-10-31_22-19-37.png

Oh wait hold on I forgot, President Trump, God Emperor of The Universe :thewave:

upload_2017-10-31_22-27-9.png

^^^^ Is that the way to communicate with Madam President :omg: :eusa_doh:

View attachment 157804

View attachment 157805

Oh wait hold on I forgot, President Trump, God Emperor of The Universe :thewave:

View attachment 157808

She apparently missed the concept of America while sucking Alinsky's penis. She got that right, yet not the concept of America.

Obama is our master, not you, you white hag.

Kudos!
I would love the nick "Prisoner Hillary Clinton" a lot more.

Kudos!
I would love the nick "Prisoner Hillary Clinton" a lot more.

when-you-are-in-prison-can-i-see-other-women.jpg

hillary-jail-777x420.jpg

upload_2017-10-31_23-16-3.png

49de9f9113f34979846732a8c1889d7d--crooked-hillary-prison.jpg

Hillary-in-jail-again.jpg

upload_2017-10-31_23-23-23.png

upload_2017-10-31_23-19-31.png

hillary-clinton.png

New Topics

Forum List

Back