A yarmaluke on top & mormon underwear on his bottom

This ought to be good. Outside the "Jews for Jesus" folks..who've been outed...

Where?

Provide a link.

King James Version Online

You do realize that Jesus is Jehovah, The Great I Am, The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob?

Or are you so biblically illterate that you have no clue what I am talking about?

Please. Read it sometime.

Yeah..

It can be confirmed.

Which is why you will leave it at that.

I thought you would have been a gentleman and all...but I guess not.

Mitt/Barrack/Biden

He wouldn't put his life on the line to defend a country that gave him so much. Neither did his father. Neither did his grandfather...

See how that works?

Yeah..

I do.

Stanley Dunham's WWII Experience: AP Portrait
WASHINGTON — Surely, Stanley Dunham was gazing skyward 65 years ago, on D-Day. Dunham, the man whom Barack Obama would one day call Gramps, was a 26-year-old supply sergeant stationed near the English Channel with the U.S. Army Air Forces when the invasion of Normandy at last began.

Beau Biden - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Joseph Robinette "Beau" Biden III (born February 3, 1969) is an American lawyer, Army JAG officer, and politician from Wilmington, Delaware. He serves as the Attorney General of Delaware and a Major in the Delaware Army National Guard. He is a member of the Democratic Party and is also the oldest son of the current Vice President of the United States, Joe Biden.

Mitt's family history is pretty unique. Personally? My grand father served. My Uncle served. My father tried to volunteer for the Vietnam war but wasn't accepted due to health reasons. I registered for the draft at 18 and was pretty close to joining the Air Force.

Mitt?

Nothing.

Where is Biden's service? Where is Obama's service? Where is Mitt's service?
Hold them all to the same standard.

Forum List

Back