A yarmaluke on top & mormon underwear on his bottom

Last edited:
Will someone please try
to explain to me
why an American Presidential candidate
would wear a yarmaluke on his top
and Mormon underwear on his bottom

and a grin or grimace on his face - --
while standing in front of a Jewish Wailing Wall?

The way Mitty stood there-
embarrassedly-
to have his picture taken
you might think he had come there aching

to see

or maybe to hear something!

Might his underwear have had something to do with it?

Or maybe he feared the cap might fall off?

Whatever!

Your response?

If this is all you have, you better start juicing yourself up to spin your brain into giving yourself reasons to vote for obama.

If this is all you have, you better start juicing yourself up to spin your brain into giving yourself reasons to vote for obama.

If they had reasons to vote for Obama, we wouldnt be seeing these threads about Romney.

On havesting the souls of Jews..

Some bohunk from motown decides to baptize posthumuously someone and now Romney is responsible?

whoa geeze!

Bohunk from Motown?

Elie Wiesel isn't known as the Nazi-Hunter for nothing.

He's put his life on the line to get Nazis.

Mitt?

He wouldn't put his life on the line to defend a country that gave him so much. Neither did his father. Neither did his grandfather.

You're off your mark tonight. No problemo. You are a straight up poster almost always.

You have missed what I said. Bohunk from motown was directed at the moron who was doing the baptizing of Elies family my friend. I don't agree with posthumuous baptism. I'm of the creed where you walk into the water yourself and die and become reborn in the name of the Lord.

It's a John the Baptist in the river kinda deal with me.

So I was not slagging Elie. :D Are you having some hiccups tonight?

To the Romneys, though, its very much part of their faith not to put any kingdom above Jehovah's.

It's their faith Sallow. And they live and die by it. Why is anyone even attacking Mormonism in this day and age? It's not right. And even though I have some issues with Mormonism, I'm sure as all get out a whole batch of Mormons would also have a few issues with "tinydancer's take on becoming redeemed".

:razz:

We're all trying to figure it out though and the journey is wonderous.

I still don't understand what issue anyone could have with this.

I'm not a Romney supporter, and I'm pretty much an atheist - but this is ridiculous.

It's just petty partisianship and maybe a touch of anti-semitism, I have no clue......

I don't like Romney, but I will give him credit when he does something right. And this was one of those times.

When in a foreign country, you need to be respectful of their customs. And he was.

Really? I don't see any politicians from Israel kissing a cross and praying to Jesus. I guess they don't respect the U.S.

Odd. I see them doing it all the time. They just dont realize it's Jesus.

BTW, I dont see christians or anyone else kissing crosses either.

I don't like Romney, but I will give him credit when he does something right. And this was one of those times.

When in a foreign country, you need to be respectful of their customs. And he was.

Really? I don't see any politicians from Israel kissing a cross and praying to Jesus. I guess they don't respect the U.S.

okay how about one pic of an Israeli president showing "respect" to Christians?

okay how about one pic of an Israeli president showing "respect" to Christians?

Ive never seen them disrespecting them.

Will someone please try
to explain to me
why an American Presidential candidate
would wear a yarmaluke on his top
and Mormon underwear on his bottom

and a grin or grimace on his face - --
while standing in front of a Jewish Wailing Wall?

The way Mitty stood there-
embarrassedly-
to have his picture taken
you might think he had come there aching

to see

or maybe to hear something!

Might his underwear have had something to do with it?

Or maybe he feared the cap might fall off?

Whatever!

Your response?

Can someone explain to me why anyone would care about an American presidential candidate's underwear? Did anyone on earth care about Obama's underwear when he wore a yarmulke?

wailing-wall-obama.jpg

Unless the candidate is Sarah Palin I don't want to think about underwear. On the other hand, I would love to know what underwear she wears. Do you think she goes for the practical look or a sexy look? Comfort or show?

If Obama wore a butt plug and people tried to make an issue of it, these hypocritical liberal deuche bags would be crying that it's nobody else's business.

Nothing about Harvesting the souls of Jewish people for Mormonism is respectful.

If the Jews are right, it makes no difference what Mormons do. If, on the other hand, The Mormons are right, it makes all the difference in the world. It also negates any offense people might take now.

Last edited:
Bohunk from Motown?

Elie Wiesel isn't known as the Nazi-Hunter for nothing.

He's put his life on the line to get Nazis.

Mitt?

He wouldn't put his life on the line to defend a country that gave him so much. Neither did his father. Neither did his grandfather.

Sallow, you know what can be done with this statement, right?
I'll leave it at that.

Yeah..

It can be confirmed.

Which is why you will leave it at that.

I thought you would have been a gentleman and all...but I guess not.

Mitt/Barrack/Biden

He wouldn't put his life on the line to defend a country that gave him so much. Neither did his father. Neither did his grandfather...

See how that works?

Forum List

Back