A WWII Survivor Looks At Obama And Calls Him For What He Is

Mr McCann called him the despot. I just agreed. According to the paragraph above, he has an intimate familiarity with the works of despots, as would any member of the 29th Infrantry Regiment, the Fourth Armored Division, The "Big Red One" or any soldier who made his way on foot, with a rifle on his back, eastward from the Normandy Beaches.

The soldier knew about the fighting and the camps, but how could he really compare Obama and the despots? He didn't live under them both. I'm sure someone who actually has would have a totally different story. You can't compare the two and have people consider you serious. :cuckoo:

It's a pity Obama didn't lay out the plan for European-style socialized medicine when he was doing healthcare reform.

"How would you like to pay HALF as much as you do now for healthcare? Or get half the money your employer has been paying for it in YOUR paycheck?"
"How would you like to receive BETTER care?"
"How would you like to be assured in the knowledge you won't lose your home if you get sick?"

Now THAT would have made the CONZ fill their diapers.
This "Obama is a despot" stuff just doesn't fly anymore. He hasn't taken anyone's guns or forced us to all worship Allah.

What we have here is a severe case of butthurt sore losers.
:lmao:

Lying to make a point. Well im impressed. :lol:

U.S.
Percentage of GDP spent on health care: 16%
Per-capita spending on health care: $7,290
Public expenditure as a percentage of total health spending: 45.4%
Practicing physicians per 1,000 people: 2.4

France
Percentage of GDP spent on health care: 11%
Per-capita spending on health care: $3,601
Public expenditure as a percentage of total health spending: 79%
Practicing physicians per 1,000 people: 3.4

Switzerland
Percentage of GDP spent on health care 10.8%*
Percentage of GDP spent on health care: $4,417
Public expenditure as a percentage of total health spending: 59.3%*
Practicing physicians per 1,000 people: 3.9

Germany
Percentage of GDP spent on health care: 10.4%
Per-capita spending on health care: $3,588
Public expenditure as a percentage of total health spending: 76.9%
Practicing physicians per 1,000 people: 3.5

Belgium
Percentage of GDP spent on health care: 10.2%*
Per-capita spending on health care: $3,595*
Public expenditure as a percentage of total health spending: not available
Practicing physicians per 1,000 people: 4

Is FORBES magazine a good enough source?

A Health Care Journey Around Europe - Forbes.com

Now, lets look who gets better care, shall we?
Oh looky, we're 37th...

World Health Organization ranking of healthcare systems - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now, that I've PROVED not only that I wasn't LYING, but I have ACTUAL EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE to BACK up my contentions, what have you to say NOW, Mr. Smarty Pants?

Golly, what do you call it when someone says something and they don't know if it's true or not?

I believe it is an established maxim in morals that he who makes an assertion without knowing whether it is true or false, is guilty of falsehood; and the accidental truth of the assertion, does not justify or excuse him.
Abraham Lincoln.
--August 11, 1846

Honest Abe thinks you're a filthy liar.
What do you think about THAT?

It's a pity Obama didn't lay out the plan for European-style socialized medicine when he was doing healthcare reform.

"How would you like to pay HALF as much as you do now for healthcare? Or get half the money your employer has been paying for it in YOUR paycheck?"
"How would you like to be assured in the knowledge you won't lose your home if you get sick?"

This "Obama is a despot" stuff just doesn't fly anymore. He hasn't taken anyone's guns or forced us to all worship Allah.

U.S.

France

Switzerland

Germany

Belgium

Oh looky, we're 37th...

World Health Organization ranking of healthcare systems - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now, that I've PROVED not only that I wasn't LYING, but I have ACTUAL EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE to BACK up my contentions, what have you to say NOW, Mr. Smarty Pants?

Golly, what do you call it when someone says something and they don't know if it's true or not?

I believe it is an established maxim in morals that he who makes an assertion without knowing whether it is true or false, is guilty of falsehood; and the accidental truth of the assertion, does not justify or excuse him.
Abraham Lincoln.
--August 11, 1846

WTF is your point asswipe?

Secondly, there are such things as roving wiretaps. Now, by the way, any time you hear the United States government talking about wiretap, it requires — a wiretap requires a court order. Nothing has changed, by the way. When we’re talking about chasing down terrorists, we’re talking about getting a court order before we do so. It’s important for our fellow citizens to understand, when you think Patriot Act, constitutional guarantees are in place when it comes to doing what is necessary to protect our homeland, because we value the Constitution.

Bush knew when he said that, he was lying.

Now perhaps you can point to something this overt that Obama has done before calling him a despot?

PATRIOT Act renewal
NDAA 2012
Side stepping congress
Signing statements
Libya war
Assassination of American citizens

Shall i go on, or are you stuffed from eating that alphabet soup you just typed out? :cuckoo:

Which American Citizen was assasinated?

Al Awlaki?

Are you know saying that a fugitive, who has planned and was planning further terrorist attacks while hiding in a secret location in a foreign land known to protect terrorists - Should NOT be a target of the America Military?

Is THAT what you are saying?

There is no such thing as a European socialized heath care.

The systems employed by various countries differ radically. I myself prefer France's system. I've been checking into Sweden's lately though as well.

And as far as better care? You should really check out the NHS in Britain. It's a nightmare.

Oh, and as far as paying less money? You should check out our taxes in Canada for "free healthcare".

And you always just have to remember one thing before one jumps from the fry pan into the fire.

Government screws up everything it touches.

U.S.

France

Switzerland

Germany

Belgium

Oh looky, we're 37th...

Abraham Lincoln.
--August 11, 1846

Ummm, I think you should ask your therapist to up the voltage in your next session, 'kay?

Secondly, there are such things as roving wiretaps. Now, by the way, any time you hear the United States government talking about wiretap, it requires — a wiretap requires a court order. Nothing has changed, by the way. When we’re talking about chasing down terrorists, we’re talking about getting a court order before we do so. It’s important for our fellow citizens to understand, when you think Patriot Act, constitutional guarantees are in place when it comes to doing what is necessary to protect our homeland, because we value the Constitution.

Now perhaps you can point to something this overt that Obama has done before calling him a despot?

PATRIOT Act renewal
NDAA 2012
Side stepping congress
Signing statements
Libya war

Shall i go on, or are you stuffed from eating that alphabet soup you just typed out? :cuckoo:

Al Awlaki?

Are you know saying that a fugitive, who has planned and was planning further terrorist attacks while hiding in a secret location in a foreign land known to protect terrorists - Should NOT be a target of the America Military?

I'm honestly curious. How do you feel about the Israeli army or the MOSSAD taking out known terrorists in Hamas then?

PATRIOT Act renewal
NDAA 2012
Side stepping congress
Signing statements
Libya war

Al Awlaki?

I'm honestly curious. How do you feel about the Israeli army or the MOSSAD taking out known terrorists in Hamas then?

How did you feel when a Israeli assault team, stormed a Turkish flagged ship in the middle of the night and murdered an American Citizen? In international waters?

Honestly?

What a load of total bull.

I had to survive a war that was precipitated by leaders in various European countries who were democratically elected.

Hitler was not democratically elected to the Chancellors office. He was appointed and then set about to destroy the democratic institutions of Germany. Only a moroonie would believe that a second term for the President would mean what this nut job is implying.

Obamacare. Everything.

Obamacare. Everything.

Seriously.

What about Obamacare is so distasteful? Is it that government partners with a private company and forces it's products on American citizens?

Like..um...auto insurance?

How about forcing you to have to go to a university to become a doctor? That dictatorial too? What if you want to be a doctor? Why do you have to go to a university? Why pass tests? Why get a license? Isn't that abridging your freedom?

Man..you guys got lots of things to protest.

Get cracking.

Oh..by the way? That next triple bypass you need? I can do it for ya...cheap. Look me up.

PATRIOT Act renewal
NDAA 2012
Side stepping congress
Signing statements
Libya war

Al Awlaki?

Too bad our government didn't do to Bill Ayers what 0bama did to Alwaki. Our government wouldn't allow it then.

Just think what a different world we'd have if we took out the Weather Underground.

Weather Underground - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
PATRIOT Act renewal
NDAA 2012
Side stepping congress
Signing statements
Libya war

Al Awlaki?

Too bad our government didn't do to Bill Ayers what 0bama did to Alwaki. Our government wouldn't allow it then.

Just think what a different world we'd have if we took out the Weather Underground.

Weather Underground - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Oh I'm sure Tricky Dick had them on his list. See COINTELPRO.

As far as a world without the Weather Underground. Well, the war would have ended anyway and since the Underground basically disbanded after that.....not much. Now just think what a different world we'd have if we didn't block the free election in which Ho was going to win and Vietnam was united years before......

judgment_day_terror.jpg

OBAMA STOLE OUR LIBERTY!!!!

No, our congress and our President's for the last 100 years have stole our liberty, and very heavily for the last 30 years.
Bush and Obama is just finishing it completely.

Forum List

Back