A writer's journey

smokin_kat

Cheap Imitation
May 20, 2011
Earth
Where would you go? What would you write about?

I'm leaving for Colorado in June to write and explore.

It depends on what you want to write about. Ideas come from just about anything and everything.

For a piece of fiction you have you first sentence. :)

When I am home, I write dark humor of the area I live in and how I feel. Traveling changes way of thinking, feeling, and writing, IMO. Would anyone agree?

Park benches, near empty bars, church socials, town halls, school meetings, small restaurants, playgrounds, campgrounds, and wear a t-shirt (some location on it), a loud hat or best, have a pet on a leash.

I spend my life writing. I have no words left.... unless you wan to pay me.

What kind of writer are you California Girl...?

Personally, I do a good amount of technical process writing..

I'm a grown up writer, mainly shit like economics... but I also write on a whole bunch of other topics as they grab my interest.... but the economics pays the bills.

Oh, and I ghostwrite books. ... on economics. :eek: Scary!! :cool: I should change my username to 'Casper Girl'. :lol:

I've been thinking about writing about prostitutes in Sweden, but I'd need to get permission from my wife first.

images

I thought maybe another low blow to a new member? :)

We do probably have bigger ones than they do. ;) Which amuses me coming from someone with the word "dildo" in their name. Oh... it says "dillo." :lol: Whoops!

I wouldn't recommend making an enemy of Dr. Dilloduck.. right of... :eusa_whistle:

I honestly wasn't trying to be an ass. I really thought that is what it said until I took a closer look. Ha! I have many Freudian slips.

New Topics

Forum List

Back