A World Of Snowflakes

I stayed 11 mins but feel so much better thank you to whoever built this. Can we add a box of tissues please? Xo #cryclosetuofu

this is why adults are going extinct.

Because Art Students make goofy art projects? Really?

I think they've been doing that since the Middle Ages

Hey, do you know what's really crazy? Making a kid cram for six finals and a term paper in a few week period. And charging her $20,000 a year for the privilege. That's crazy.
so your saying, finals, that have been going on since the Middle ages is crazy, but some bitches needing a cry box, isn't.

You're one of the reasons adults are going extinct.

so your saying, finals, that have been going on since the Middle ages is crazy, but some bitches needing a cry box, isn't.

Except no one was really using it, they walked by it, laughed and moved on.

Which is what you do with a satirical art project.

In the Middle Ages, they didn't make you work two minimum wage jobs and put yourself in debt for life for the 1% who took "Advanced Alchemy" at college.

Just saying.

Except no one was really using it, they walked by it, laughed and moved on.

Which is what you do with a satirical art project.

In the Middle Ages, they didn't make you work two minimum wage jobs and put yourself in debt for life for the 1% who took "Advanced Alchemy" at college.

Just saying.
People are using it, the link makes that clear.

College is far more expensive now b/c of all the guaranteed money they get from us, the taxpayer.

please stop proving how dumb you are, it's boring.

Hey, do you know what's really crazy? Making a kid cram for six finals and a term paper in a few week period. And charging her $20,000 a year for the privilege. That's crazy.

I can see where a whiney little knuckle-dragger like you might have a problem with it ... :thup:

It is precisely as it is presented.

I feel only pity for modern-day college "students", and judging by your posts here I suspect I have more degrees on my office wall than you have functional cerebral neurons.

Somehow I doubt you have a degree or an office. You clearly couldn't read that this was an art project, not a functioning thing.

Au contraire. I read the article completely. You have become lost in your own morass.

People are using it, the link makes that clear.

No, they really aren't... it was a joke. I know you guys on the right are humor deprived when you aren't laughing at someone else's misery, but any adult realized it was a JOKE.

Au contraire. I read the article completely. You have become lost in your own morass.

Then you should actually invest in "Hooked on Phonics"

College is far more expensive now b/c of all the guaranteed money they get from us, the taxpayer.

Um... no.

Here's why college is more expensive now. It used to be, back in the day, when I went to UIC in the 1980's, you could get a whole year's tuition for $1500 bucks. That's working 10 hours a week at the minimum wage at that time. The rest of the expense of operations was picked up by the state.

That money has largely dried up, which is part of the reason why tuition has gone up. Today, tuition at UIC costs $15,000 a year.

YOu see, this is actually simple economics. When supply stays down and demand goes up, so do costs. We haven't built any new universities, but more kids are going to them because you can't get a good job without at least a B.A.

upload_2018-4-27_20-8-22.jpeg

I stayed 11 mins but feel so much better thank you to whoever built this. Can we add a box of tissues please? Xo #cryclosetuofu

this is why adults are going extinct.

Because Art Students make goofy art projects? Really?

I think they've been doing that since the Middle Ages

Of course it is crazy to pay that much. My graduate degree cost me only $6K. I guess people love to waste money.

Who said it was an on-line university? Can you read, dumbass?

I think we can read between the lines... given your general stupidity you display here every day, the only "Graduate" program that would accept you is the kind where you print out your diploma on your inkjet.

How can you "read between the lines", if you cannot read?

How can you "read between the lines", if you cannot read?

I think we covered it pretty well... since you haven't even admitted where your supposed bargain basement graduate degree came from.

It is none of your business where my degree is from, but I can assure you that it is not on-line and not bargain basement. My graduate degree is from a school with 16,000 students, and I attended classes on campus.

Let's see your diploma from middle school, because that is about the level of intellect you display!

Forum List

Back