A Woman's "RIGHT" To Choose?

Said1 said:
Lacey Peterson was 8 months pregnant! Had Lacey lived, she could have given birth at that point, and the baby most likely would have been fine.

very true....i am just citing a recent court case ruling of when you are leagally alive...

dilloduck said:
Our purpose on earth is to create,protect and nurture life. QUOTE]

unless someone attempts to take this from us and then our purpose is to kill those that attempt to take that which we hold dear away

manu1959 said:
dilloduck said:
Our purpose on earth is to create,protect and nurture life. QUOTE]

unless someone attempts to take this from us and then our purpose is to kill those that attempt to take that which we hold dear away

sorry---should have said MY purpose-----------

dilloduck said:
sorry---should have said MY purpose-----------

no appology necessary i completly agree with you, however god help the man or woman that attempts take from me what you stated is MY purpose as well

WeAreLegion said:
I will admit to my own 'fogginess' in this arena. I believe life is sacred and a gift from God. This being the case, it's difficult to support abortion under any circumstance. On the other hand, in the case of a rape or incest, how can I (we) possibly condemn anyone to carry a child conceived in an unholy union like this? On the other, other hand perhaps this 'union' is God's will and we shouldn't be messing with it.

<< A bit hypocritical, but can't help it.

a father rapes his 12 year old daughter and gets her pregnant....ok gods will......he should go to prison no?....she should not be forced to give birth....i belive god has better things to do than destroy the future of three people

WeAreLegion said:
Yeah, my gut tells me he should his head chopped off. Maybe I think about shit too much.

My head tells me that something else of his should be chopped off - and it rhymes with "guts".

A belated welcome to the board!

manu1959 said:
a father rapes his 12 year old daughter and gets her pregnant....ok gods will......he should go to prison no?....she should not be forced to give birth....i belive god has better things to do than destroy the future of three people

:clap:

thank you, that is what I've been saying. The woman shouldn't be forced to continue a pregnancy caused from rape or incest.

I don't think this a black/white issue for most people. I don't like abortion, but I'm not going to tell a woman or child that they must carry a child from rape or incest.

If god wants to refuse entry into heaven for people who have had abortions fine, that's fewer people for some on this sight to disagree with in the afterlife.

Trigg said:
:clap:

thank you, that is what I've been saying. The woman shouldn't be forced to continue a pregnancy caused from rape or incest.

I don't think this a black/white issue for most people. I don't like abortion, but I'm not going to tell a woman or child that they must carry a child from rape or incest.

If god wants to refuse entry into heaven for people who have had abortions fine, that's fewer people for some on this sight to disagree with in the afterlife.

I can't believe how people like you can EVER excuse the murder of an innocent baby no MATTER how he/she got there in the first place. The gal of you willing to put the feelings of the woman over the life of the innocent screams volumes of your character...

It's complete bullshit to buy into the lie that we need to be sensitive to the woman but SCREW THE BABY! KILL IT!

If you can't see the irony in that, then you're really an idiot - sorry..

Forum List

Back