A woman can get sex anytime she wants

My old lady cut me off from pussy, so I cut off her money, who gave up and gave in first?

I wonder why your "old lady" does not like sex? Any ideas Moonglow? :tongue: I would never deprive myself or my man of the many pleasures of sex.

Because I refuse to kneel at the alter of her ego and treat her good when she is not good to me.

I am so glad I make my own money and only want my man to "kneel" at times and never at the "alter of my ego". :lol:

By the way who gave in first?

Oh there is so much to say here..............

One: Yes a man almost always pays for it. How much? Almost all of it if he's married.......

Two: Yes it is true that a woman can get sex nearly whenever she wants. But quality sex is a whole different story.....

No, a man is not almost always paying for sex. If you are spending money on a woman with the expectation of receiving sex in exchange for the expenditure, then you aren't much better than a pimp and you are treating her like a whore. You will never be equals in such a relationship.

If you spend money on someone, it should be because you happen to have more of it than they do and you do it out of love, not for some quid pro quo. She is an equal you love. Treat her that way.

When you say you always pay for sex, consider the inverse you are implying. You are saying your woman gives up her vagina for money.

That is an incredibly ugly thing to say about someone you allegedly love.

Last edited:

One: Yes a man almost always pays for it. How much? Almost all of it if he's married.......

Two: Yes it is true that a woman can get sex nearly whenever she wants. But quality sex is a whole different story.....

No, a man is not almost always paying for sex. If you are spending money on a woman with the expectation of receiving sex in exchange for the expenditure, then you aren't much better than a pimp and you are treating her like a whore. You will never be equals in such a relationship.

If you spend money on someone, it should be because you happen to have more of it than they do and you do it out of love, not for some quid pro quo. She is an equal you love. Treat her that way.

When you say you always pay for sex, consider the inverse you are implying. You are saying your woman gives up her vagina for money.

Please back up and take my post in the light hearted way it was meant..........

And if you can't understand it that way then i feel sorry for you.............

:lmao:

Wish I could be 17 again.

When I was trying to GAIN weight.

Pathetically skinny.,

You should have sex with someone you're attracted to or love, money shouldn't come into ut.

You should have sex with someone you're attracted to or love, money shouldn't come into ut.

now why am i not surprised you found....this thread. :tongue:

that is what most men will say... but not so sure they will agree about the love and attraction part...... :lol:

I can only speak for myself when it comes to having sex with a man and it is something I don't do unless I know I have, not only the man's hot desire and true nature, but also his affections, unrelated to sex.

Forum List

Back