A woman can get sex anytime she wants

A man never has to pay for a prostitute, unless he is grossly obese or incredibly ugly perhaps.

I did buy a hooker one time, though. I was just going along to get along with my military buds. Some guys are really into that shit. And strip clubs, too, which I have also never been into. I don't get it.

Anyway, the hooker was the least satisfying sex ever. Even though she offered up every orifice.

Then I went back downstairs and my buds and I ended up getting into one helluva bar fight with the bouncers. Now THAT was fun! :lol:

Last edited:
If y9ou are paying for sex your doing it wrong.

Pretty much.

I have always lived by the rule to never bother with girls under the age of 25. Even when I was under 25. :lol:

Girls that age are too confused and play a lot of head games.

I'm sure there are women out there who never bother with boys under 25. :)

I found 30 year old women to be perfect. They know what they want and don't waste time getting to the point, and they are experienced enough to give me what I want.

A man has to pay for it.

How it should be.

Well first time you ever posted something somewhat correct, but you are wrong there are women who pay male prostitutes for sex. I had my ex girlfriend pay my gas money to go up and see her because the drive was too far.

My old lady cut me off from pussy, so I cut off her money, who gave up and gave in first?

I wonder why your "old lady" does not like sex? Any ideas Moonglow? :tongue: I would never deprive myself or my man of the many pleasures of sex.

My old lady cut me off from pussy, so I cut off her money, who gave up and gave in first?

I wonder why your "old lady" does not like sex? Any ideas Moonglow? :tongue: I would never deprive myself or my man of the many pleasures of sex.

Well..interesting anyway... rep power lingering at 69...:lol:

:lol: I had no idea. I am totally confused by rep stuff. I give it and I get it and see tallies and little colored icons and bars but I have no idea what they all actually mean.

From my earlier days as "Fred Garvin, male prostitue".

$Fred_Garvin.jpg

:lol: I had no idea. I am totally confused by rep stuff. I give it and I get it and see tallies and little colored icons and bars but I have no idea what they all actually mean.

If you're interested in reading up on rep, syrenn posted an explanation in the "Introductions Forum" at the top of the home page.

If you're interested in reading up on rep, syrenn posted an explanation in the "Introductions Forum" at the top of the home page.

Thanks Lumpy. I will check that thread out.

Oh there is so much to say here..............

One: Yes a man almost always pays for it. How much? Almost all of it if he's married.......

Two: Yes it is true that a woman can get sex nearly whenever she wants. But quality sex is a whole different story.....

Forum List

Back