A Wisconsin prediction.

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
In Liberal minds, rent free.
The union goons will get their recall election.

The election will fail. Walker will win handily.

The unions will try to make the case that Walker should go based solely on the number of signatures they got on the recall petition.

Don't doubt me.

Talk about disappointment... I thought you were going to say something about the amount of cheese they were going to produce over the winter months...

Not only that but the notion they have 1,000,000 valid signatures is a joke and pretty much mathematically impossible...

Not only that but the notion they have 1,000,000 valid signatures is a joke and pretty much mathematically impossible...

How so?

It is my understanding the recall effort had 25,000 volunteers collecting signatures.

That's only 40 signatures per volunteer.

The unions will try to make the case that Walker should go based solely on the number of signatures they got on the recall petition.

Don't doubt me.

Not a bad prediction. I wouldn't be surprised to hear that bandied about on leftwing forums. Or at least hear them saying that the number of signatures submitted makes the rest of his term illegitimate.

How so?

It is my understanding the recall effort had 25,000 volunteers collecting signatures.

Are there really a million people in Wisconsin that know how to write?

How so?

I wouldn't say it was mathematically impossible, but it's highly improbable.

In 2009 there were 3,469,443 registered voters in Wisconsin.

2,160,832 voted for governor in 2010.

Half that number want a recall and found their way to a petition?

:eusa_eh:

I guess it could be, but .....

Don't doubt me.

agreed......assuming there is a clean election....

Don't doubt me.

Not a bad prediction. I wouldn't be surprised to hear that bandied about on leftwing forums. Or at least hear them saying that the number of signatures submitted makes the rest of his term illegitimate.

It's the same thug tactic that they are trying to use for card check.

Here's what happened in Wisconsin.

Union thugs go to their neighbors and ask them to sign te petition, teachers ask the parents of their students to sign it, and so on. These people sign the petition out of intimidation, to keep the peace in the family, to be sure that the teacher doesn't hold it against ther kid, and so on. These people sign these things knowing that when they get in that ballot box, they can vote for Scott Walker and the thug they agreed to sigh for, won't know.

You watch, Walker wins, I guarantee it.

I think Walker has a good chance of keeping his job but I don't see the GOP retaining the state senate.

Don't doubt me.

You wish...:lol:

For all you Snot Wanker fans out there: how many precincts do you plan on having "discover" "lost" ballots at the last second in THIS election?

Forum List

Back