A winning GOP ticket?

VaYank5150

Gold Member
Aug 3, 2009
Virginia
alg_twitter_megan-mccain.jpg

palin-hot-picture.jpg

A winning GOP ticket?

You "misspelled" a word. Here, let me get that for you.

A whining GOP ticket?

So our options are a jerk off in the WH, or someone you can jerk off to in the WH.

Are you serious? What right wing redneck would NOT vote for Meghan McCain dressed like this?

Ted Haggard
Mark Foley
Larry Craig
Charlie Crisp
Shepard Smith
Bob Allen
Glenn Murphy Jr

Last edited by a moderator:
If there is such a thing as a winning GOP ticket in 2012... 2016... 2020... 2024... I suppose that this one has as much of a shot as any other ticket, but I would want to know, what redneck would want to put her in the WH completely out of reach!

Well, I guess, since she's a McCain, she's out of reach anyway, but you know what I mean and besides daughters of arrogant Senator's can be naughty too... maybe, she's not so out of reach. :lol:

Immie

If there is such a thing as a winning GOP ticket in 2012... 2016... 2020... 2024... I suppose that this one has as much of a shot as any other ticket, but I would want to know, what redneck would want to put her in the WH completely out of reach!

Well, I guess, since she's a McCain, she's out of reach anyway, but you know what I mean and besides daughters of arrogant Senator's can be naughty too... maybe, she's not so out of reach. :lol:

Immie

In 2012? No. 2016? Very possible. The American voter is quite fickle.

Mitt Romney and the Ebay ex-CEO broad! Her name evades me at the moment. The economy will still very much be top of the agenda in 2012 and who better than a male-female tandem of economic geniuses! Both forget more about the economy, business and making money than entire states know collectively!
or
Mitt Romney and Henry Bonilla! Mitt wins against any hack from the Democrats on the economy and especially the right leaning moderates. Bonilla wins over the Mexican-Americans (meaning CA), since they will back their own more often than not!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back