A Winning Flyer

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
This one is better than a debate. Hillary’s opponent should print it for mass circulation:

196465_5_.jpg
http://www.americanthinker.com/images/bucket/2016-04/196465_5_.jpg

Oh, please do distribute that as far and wide as possible. Best way I can think of to convince the few dozen women who still side with republicans to go ahead and make the change to Democrat.

Oh, please do distribute that as far and wide as possible. Best way I can think of to convince the few dozen women who still side with republicans to go ahead and make the change to Democrat.
To BULLDOG: I guess you did not get the memo. She already lost younger women:

Hillary Clinton’s continued, and inexplicable, popularity, mostly among older feminist women living in the by- gone past, gives credence to the political philosophy of MIT Professor Jonathan Gruber, which holds that voters are so inherently stupid that any politician really interested in winning has the right, or obligation, to subvert transparency at all costs.​

Will Decline in ‘Voter Stupidity’ Derail Hillary’s Presidential Aspirations?
By John Lillpop
May 2, 2016

To BULLDOG: I guess you did not get the memo. She already lost younger women:

Hillary Clinton’s continued, and inexplicable, popularity, mostly among older feminist women living in the by- gone past, gives credence to the political philosophy of MIT Professor Jonathan Gruber, which holds that voters are so inherently stupid that any politician really interested in winning has the right, or obligation, to subvert transparency at all costs.​

By John Lillpop
May 2, 2016

Yes, young women do support Bernie more than Hillary for now, but do you really think they would switch to Trump or Cruz in the general election? Don't be silly.

Forum List

Back