A Whitey is the Fastest Track and Field Dude in the USA... He Must Be Racist!

Discussion in 'Race Relations/Racism' started by Snouter, May 16, 2019.

1. Likkmee

Likkmee Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,573
    Fulla shit much. My first working experience was as a track man with the railroad. There was a close black/white ratio of us Gandy dancers. Made no difference if we were black or white. Lotsa joking around about big birds(redheads) and snowmen(pale whiteys) and spooks( x-dark) and go-rillaz( giants) but never any fighting. One was as bad as the next and it would have been a bloodbath. We were extreme and powerful workers, not boxers or Van Dam's.
    Ironworkers, block masons, carpenters will all agree. So will military men.

2. Turn Right

Turn Right BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +274
    Blacks can´t run very fast unless they´re carrying something stolen.

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  3. Snouter

Snouter Can You Smell Me

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,773
    IM2 and Paul, as I indicated, I had to get physical with the primary Negros in my schools since they were run by Jews, as most public schools are. That said there was a really happy and seemingly cool Negro, possibly semi-retarded, who was a talented wrestler. He got his ass whooped at the tournaments though. But he did not have the entitled attitude typical of Negros decades ago. Check out Connecticut football. The Negro high schools are total fail and lose bad. They sometimes do well in basketball, if they have Negros who can stuff the ball.

4. blastoff

blastoff Undocumented Reg. User

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,957
    Um...no problem. Think we’ll be able to get by with just fifty. Hockey players. Men against boys.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Picaro

Picaro Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,569
    Fastest kid around here was a 17 year old Christian Kenyan immigrant and a Somali kid. The Kenyans train running in the mountains, so they always have a leg up on anybody for the most part. Most Africans look down on American blacks as being weak, dumb, and criminally inclined. The Christian immigrants mostly do very well, and just laugh at the tards sniveling about 'raycism n stuff', since they're obviously just losers begging Whitey to take care of them again; like most latino immigrants they want a paternal 'padrone' type system to look out for them.

6. Picaro

Picaro Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,569
    Many of them have health problems at young ages, like diabetes, morbid obesity, scrawny crack babies, etc., so of course the claim is laughable on its face. They would be lucky to find maybe 20 healthy black males, and half of those would be unavailable due to being in jail.

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1