A white nationalist posted Dr Ford's home address

Such a charming bunch :icon_rolleyes:

At 10:28 Tuesday morning, a Twitter account with a white nationalist talking point for its handle posted Christine Blasey Ford's personal address.

The account called for "peaceful protests" at Ford's home in northern California over her accusation that Judge Brett Kavanaugh sexually assaulted her during a party in the early 1980s. The allegation was a "hoax" orchestrated by the "deranged left," the account tweeted.

This was at least the third time a Twitter user had "doxed" Ford - posted her personal information online - since she revealed her identity to The Washington Post and accused President Donald Trump's Supreme Court nominee of sexual assault. Within hours of coming forward, Ford faced multiple attacks on her privacy and credibility, confirming the fears she had expressed about what would happen if she went public and echoing the backlash faced by other accusers in the "Me Too" era.​

An alt-right Twitter account leaked the address of Kavanaugh's accuser. It's not the first time.
Yeah, and they probably learned it from the lefty scumbags who’ve staked out a few homes of Republicans in recent times and threatened them, and let’s not forget the armed lefty attack on the Republican softball team that nearly killed one and wounded others.

You dim dopes are so good at making asses out of yourselves so please do keep it up for us. It’s so entertaining, especially at election time!

“This incident did happen,” Miranda wrote. “Many of us heard about it in school and Christine’s recollection should be more than enough for us to truly, deeply know that the accusation is true.”
This is your proof? Reminds me of John Kerry slandering American soldiers in Vietnam in front of Congress. Then when asked if he witnessed any atrocities committed by our troops, he said "No, but I heard about them". Sorry, lefty, but it ain't proof.

Forum List

Back