a WHITE America

can you imagine we would be walking around all sexually repressed doing the waltz and the polka..the square dance..saying things like gee ..golly..swell...and that was a gay old time

Here's your post after going through an ebonics translator:

can ya imagine we's would be walking around all sexually repressed doin' da waltz an' da polka..da square get jiggy wit it..saying things like gee ..sheeeet..swell...an' dat wuz uh salad tosser old tyme Don't make me come ovah there bitch...

dats wut I talkn bout..

Funny how everyone wants to shit on whites...

But everyone wants to live in the countries they build.

well we did invite the blacks here and as far as building the country goes..they have played a role in that ever since..and at least they saved us from the polka and those unsurfable.. Irish drinking songs..or being the laughing stock of the Olympics

Last edited:

well we did invite the blacks here and as far as building the country goes..they have played a role in that ever since..and at least they saved us from the polka and those unsurfable.. Irish drinking songs..or being the laughing stock of the Olympics

Hey, lay off man.

He's just really proud of his white country that was discovered by a Spaniard, inhabited by Native Americans, and fed by blacks.

Can't a man be entitled to some nostalgia?

Hey, lay off man.

He's just really proud of his white country that was discovered by a Spaniard, inhabited by Native Americans, and fed by blacks.

Can't a man be entitled to some nostalgia?

sorry.. I dont know what I was thinking

We are a diverse group for sure. In defense of white males, I will point out the Declaration of Independence and U.S. Constitution were crafted by white men; the 13th, 14th, and 15th Amendments were overwhelming passed and ratified by white men; and Brown vs. the school board of Topeka was found 9-0 by white justices. Having said that, we as a nation have been stupid about race as well. More than 620,000 soliders (33,000 of them black U.S. troops) died because of slavery. More than 5,000 folks were lynched in a fifty year period, more than 90% of the victims black. What an amazing history our country has had.

Last edited:
We are a diverse group for sure. In defense of white males, I will point out the Declaration of Independence and U.S. Constitution were crafted by white men; the 13th, 14th, and 15th Amendments were overwhelming passed and ratified by white men; and Brown vs. the school board of Topeka was found 9-0 by white justices. Having said that, we as a nation have been stupid about race as well. More than 620,000 soliders (33,000 of them black U.S. troops) died because of slavery. More than 5,000 folks were lynched in a fifty year period, more than 90% of the victims black. What an amazing history our country has had.

things have a way of working out.. all in all I think this whole slave..emancipation melting pot thing has ultimately benefited all of its participants..and without question played a major role in making me the pretty fly for a white guy man I am today...

as for that half crazy idiot Crazy Horse, you better go back and read your history, bub. The wealthy, particularly since the technology revolution 250 years ago, have owned government. We have always been pawns of the wealthy and the government.

Forum List

Back