A what if scenario

The op has been smoking weed, which handicaps his already feeble brain.

Hey numb skull, the "what if" scenario was simply too much for a simpleton like you to handle.

It's ok. We get it. You are what used to be called "retarded." But that's now politically incorrect.

So instead, we will simply refer to you as "retarded." Fuck P.C. You are a complete fucking imbecile. On your best days.

Thanks for playing.
Are you lashing out at me, or YOURSELF?

I am merely pointing out that you are retarded. It wasn't that hard to track, except for a poor retard like you.
A psychologist would ask you to replace "you" with "me" in your comment.

No. Only a retard would say that.

As you just established.

Hey numb skull, the "what if" scenario was simply too much for a simpleton like you to handle.

It's ok. We get it. You are what used to be called "retarded." But that's now politically incorrect.

So instead, we will simply refer to you as "retarded." Fuck P.C. You are a complete fucking imbecile. On your best days.

Thanks for playing.

Isn't it funny how right wingers try to claim they aren't "politically correct" as an excuse for being what has always been known as an ass hole?

BULLshit said:

Thanks for playing.

Isn't it funny how right wingers try to claim they aren't "politically correct" as an excuse for being what has always been known as an ass hole?

YOU have always been an asshole, li'l Mr. Bullshit. Does that mean you are claiming a conservative mantle, you fuckin' idiot?

BULLshit said:

Thanks for playing.

YOU have always been an asshole, li'l Mr. Bullshit. Does that mean you are claiming a conservative mantle, you fuckin' idiot?

If I claimed a conservative mantle, I would be a fuckin idiot.

BULLshit said:

Thanks for playing.

If I claimed a conservative mantle, I would be a fuckin idiot.

"would be" Charlene?

You don't claim such a mantle and yet here you are being a complete fucking idiot all the same.

Thanks for playing.
Are you lashing out at me, or YOURSELF?

I am merely pointing out that you are retarded. It wasn't that hard to track, except for a poor retard like you.
A psychologist would ask you to replace "you" with "me" in your comment.

So are you now our resident expert on what psychiatrists say to patients? I suspect you have lots of experience.

Forum List

Back