A Weird Glock 19 X

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
My local pawn shop took this in the other day and sold it to me this morning for $250.00.

It looks to me as if it was a Glock 19X with the frame cut-down to G-26 size and blended/stippled. It uses a G26 mag with a two round extension.

g 002 (2).JPG

Sorta weird but I like it, as the balance is spot-on. I took it down to my range and it performed flawlessly. Since the frame is altered anyway I might just go ahead and round-off the trigger guard spur and blend it in.

My local pawn shop took this in the other day and sold it to me this morning for $250.00.

It looks to me as if it was a Glock 19X with the frame cut-down to G-26 size and blended/stippled. It uses a G26 mag with a two round extension.

View attachment 606869

Sorta weird but I like it, as the balance is spot-on. I took it down to my range and it performed flawlessly. Since the frame is altered anyway I might just go ahead and round-off the trigger guard spur and blend it in.
looks like a Glock to me......... Of course I know nothing about Glocks except they don't fit my hand.

Stubby bugger ain't it.

Love the Glocks but instinctively can't shoot one. Aim it just great though, take my time. In the grip angle. I'm a 1911 shooter. Some guns OK some just not my "learned grip angle" I guess.

I fashioned a extended grip plug out of Delrin for it. It really improves the handling.

g 003 (2).JPG

At first I had it to match the profile of the rear of the 2-round extension but decided to remove it when I found that it was in the way for mag changes. It took so long I did not get around to rounding the trigger guard yet.

Hell, I don't know what I'll do with it but I could not pass it up for $250.00.....It came with a extra mag too. ;)

Stubby bugger ain't it.

Love the Glocks but instinctively can't shoot one. Aim it just great though, take my time. In the grip angle. I'm a 1911 shooter. Some guns OK some just not my "learned grip angle" I guess.
The Polymer80 Glock clones have 1911 grip angles...

I considered going that route with this one but the odd-looking thing has grown on me. That and I already have a G19.

DSCN9343__3__JPG-1112503.JPG

DSCN9344__2__JPG-1112504.JPG

I considered going that route with this one but the odd-looking thing has grown on me. That and I already have a G19.

DSCN9343__3__JPG-1112503.JPG

DSCN9344__2__JPG-1112504.JPG
Like Shawnee , I just can't get used to that funky European grip angle.

I bought a Ruger Standard 22 before I knew too much about grip angles... man oh man did I hate it. Learned my lesson.

Like Shawnee , I just can't get used to that funky European grip angle.

I bought a Ruger Standard 22 before I knew too much about grip angles... man oh man did I hate it. Learned my lesson.
I cut my teeth on a Ruger Standard as a kid so the grip angle is fine to me.

Actually the Ruger Standard is based on the Japanese Nambu.

I traded it for a Rossi Matched Pair Pistol and never looked back.
I had one of their matched pair .22/.410 rifle/shotgun combos and it was fine. I finally came across a minty Savage Model 24S-A .22 lr / 20 ga so I gave te Rossi to my nephew.

Rossi makes a little .410 sorta based on the old "Snakecharmer" I like called the Tuffy and while almost too small it shoots great for a .410. It also has onboard storage for eight shells.

R.a9296a5436bf7ff2ae551d472c02260c

Savage Model 24S-A .22 lr / 20 ga

I have one of those too. A D model. Thought I paid too much @ $400 but they've gone up about 30% since then.

Plus a Little Badger 22lr over 410.

I passed on a 30-30 over 12g that I probably should have bought for five bills... But I didn't see the advantage of the coupling.

I din know that, thank you, I love Gastons guns, really do. It's only the point and shoot interface I need my grip angle! At 25 feet, I shoot 3 feet high with a glock.

I fashioned a extended grip plug out of Delrin for it. It really improves the handling.

View attachment 607104

At first I had it to match the profile of the rear of the 2-round extension but decided to remove it when I found that it was in the way for mag changes. It took so long I did not get around to rounding the trigger guard yet.

Hell, I don't know what I'll do with it but I could not pass it up for $250.00.....It came with a extra mag too. ;)
I like it. The sherff marked one too. You got some cool guns man :)

Forum List

Back