A week after Barrycare: Obama hits new low according to Gallup

Polls: Just one more thing that carbs hasn't a clue about...

Since I'm right and Xenophobe is wrong, what's your point?
The Name is Xenophon.

I know you aern't very bright, but it is written right on the page for you.

Do try to keep up sweety.

You've struck out four times in this thread. In baseball, that's called the golden sombrero.

Why don't you go back to pollingreport and post Bush's APPROVAL rating from 10/31 2004. Hint, the link is right next to the one you used to be WRONG.

lol

Since I'm right and Xenophobe is wrong, what's your point?
The Name is Xenophon.

You've struck out four times in this thread. In baseball, that's called the golden sombrero.

Why don't you go back to pollingreport and post Bush's APPROVAL rating from 10/31 2004. Hint, the link is right next to the one you used to be WRONG.

lol
The true test of an imbecile is to keep pretending he's corect when someone actually prints proof he isn't.

Congrats, you passed, you are indeed a true imbecile!

The Name is Xenophon.

lol
The true test of an imbecile is to keep pretending he's corect when someone actually prints proof he isn't.

Congrats, you passed, you are indeed a true imbecile!

Bush: Job Ratings (1)

Gallup Poll and USA Today/Gallup Poll. Adults nationwide.
"Do you approve or disapprove of the way George W. Bush is handling his job as president?"

10/29-31/04 48 47 5 2,014

Forum List

Back