A WAY to Shut Clinton UP...

Ame®icano;2234927 said:
Ame®icano;2232908 said:
... while ignoring what triggered original McVeigh.

It's shocking how many people actually seem to be apologetic. Did you cheer as you saw firemen carry bloody children from the building?

No, I wasn't cheering to anything, nor I am apologetic.

Do you actually believe that tea party protesters are terrorists?

Did I ever say that? Nope. What I do think is that the honest motivation of the tea party movement has been hijacked by fringe groups who want to take this president down, in whatever way would be the most expedient. They need to set some rules (as they did for the conference held in TN recently). I actually enjoyed some of those speakers.

Clinton is concerned, like everyone else who can see what's going on, that the extremists now intent on an American Revolution redux get all fired up by listening to the right wing noise machines, which includes Limbaugh, Beck, Hannity, et al. I don't know who other than Limbaugh was doing talk radio at the time McVeigh decided to bomb the federal building, but he had to get his fury from some source for him to internalize justification for what he did.

What exactly is extreme about wanting the government to follow the Constitution?

Nothing. In fact the Founders told us we had recourse for redress of grievences...it's just 'redress' they don't like. They will remind you that these people were elected, and WE need to shut up and except the path we're being led...this is what has them so hot and bothered.

Clinton is wagging the DOG again trying to rewrite history, and this is the point of the thread. Clinton LIED again.

As for your last, that's a hell of a slippery slope.
Slippery like claiming talk radio and protestors will cause more McVeighs?
Thing is McVeigh was quite CLEAR why he did this.

It didn't take Talk Radio for him to make his decision to take matters into his own hands. All he had to do was turn on his TV and watch the 24/7 Coverage by the Left Wing media we were inundated with at the time.

Clinton's whole point is absolve himself of his guilt, and by him spewing his nonsense again in regard to the Tea party was a perfect oppritunity for him to demonize Tea Parties, and others that dare to put his sorry ass, and this present Government under the microscope as a diversion. HE was responsible for it by his actions. A nutburger (McVeigh) challanged him and the government on it sadly at a terrible price,

Mc Veigh didn't need talk radio at all. Clinton needs to Man-UP.

Xenophon:

I think his words were a little bit extreme, but there is no denying that there are a lot of disenfranchised people on the extreme right and that some of those people are calpable of violence.

Though, like McVeigh, and to quote Chris Rock, when placing blame, I'll go with "What ever happened to just plain crazy?"
Nonsense.

Clinton also attempted to claim McVeigh did it becaus eof the 'contract with america', Bill is a one trick pony with this.

And its an old trick, trying to link opposition to government excesses by linking them to acts by unhinged people.

Its the basis for what both the communists and nazis did in their own societies, cutting off freedom of expression in the name of 'order.'

Bravo! Nail? Meet hammer. :clap2:

It didn't take Talk Radio for him to make his decision to take matters into his own hands. All he had to do was turn on his TV and watch the 24/7 Coverage by the Left Wing media we were inundated with at the time.
Clinton's whole point is absolve himself of his guilt, and by him spewing his nonsense again in regard to the Tea party was a perfect oppritunity for him to demonize Tea Parties, and others that dare to put his sorry ass, and this present Government under the microscope as a diversion. HE was responsible for it by his actions. A nutburger (McVeigh) challanged him and the government on it sadly at a terrible price,

HEy! What a concept. McVeigh killed all those people because Left Wing Media made him do it.

That is one of the more "interesting" theories I've heard here. I will leave it to everyone else to put down their own adjectives...for Tommy's theory.

HEy! What a concept. McVeigh killed all those people because Left Wing Media made him do it.

That is one of the more "interesting" theories I've heard here. I will leave it to everyone else to put down their own adjectives...for Tommy's theory.

Not what I said and you know it. RIF dipshit.

Ame®icano;2234953 said:
Great, I agree with you about McVeigh. Nobody is defending his actions, period.

Now tell me, what tea party movement did to be compared to McVeigh? Read above:

"Slippery like claiming talk radio and protestors will cause more McVeighs".

That's where left is wrong. If anything cause another McVeigh it will not be tea party or talk radio, but the same thing what caused the first one - the government.

Great. I agree. I've said so much many times over in this thread.

McVeigh was a fucking nutjob. When you are dealing with a fucking nutjob, it's pointless to try and discern motive. It could have been the voices in his head for all we know.

Let's look at Tommy's own words here. Who is he blaming for McVeigh taking matters into his own hands and killing all those people including all those young children?

Dick Morris Reveals the TRUTH on Hannity...

[Whom ordered the Invasion on the WACO COMPOUND...and it wasn't Janet Reno]

Trouble in Paradise?

Mr. Clinton? STFU

Dick Morris is UTTERLY devoid of any bit of credibility.

He regularly appears on that hack Hannity's show and lies continuously, so Hannity doesn't have to.

This allows Hannity to sit back and ask questions that are predicated on complete falsehoods, without having to be culpable for the lies himself.

The Reno comment he made was obviously one of his many, many fabrications.

Be that as it may, what DICK is also doing in this pitiful little segment, is excusing the acts of the Oklahoma city terrorist by saying the crap that he claimed was true, and thus his acts were justified.

Dick Morris goes way beyond your normal talking head bullshit. He is an asshat among asshats.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back