CDZ A way to Raise Revenues and Citizen Wages

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
When illegals are employed there are irregularities in the tax returns that can be used to trigger an audit. If illegals are accounted for by fines paid to ICE and the books balance the audit is cancelled That is one way to reduce the deficit.

Remittance money can be used as a way to get drug money back to the cartels. There are no doubt other ways to put the squeeze on illegals.

This method would not work on illegals who set up legitimate businesses but illegals who add value should be allowed to stay.

When illegals are employed there are irregularities in the tax returns that can be used to trigger an audit. If illegals are accounted for by fines paid to ICE and the books balance the audit is cancelled That is one way to reduce the deficit.

Remittance money can be used as a way to get drug money back to the cartels. There are no doubt other ways to put the squeeze on illegals.

This method would not work on illegals who set up legitimate businesses but illegals who add value should be allowed to stay.

??? What? Whose tax returns contain irregularities? What exactly are the irregularities you have in mind?

Is establishing a business the sole means, in your mind, by which illegal aliens may "add value?" Can they not, in your mind, add value as employees?

A fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage by State initiative.

I think we agree.

By removing the incentive for Tyson Chicken to hire illegals by fine or criminal prosecution of those who hired them (and their blind eye bosses) you help solve the problem.

I don't have a great way of dealing with illegals already here and working hard even if they are "just" cleaning gutters and sewers. I DO want to give every hard working fellow in the world a fair chance at being a citizen though. There have to be some limits though.

Give all average employees who receive so called medical insurance benefits the option of taking non taxable cash allowances instead employer determined insurance. Allow the people to chose where and how they will spend their benefits without restrictions or interference of government regulations. That means those people could improve anything from their eating habits to their living standards and even select the type of insurance they need if desired. Those who desire to remain in bondage could freely do so and those who feel they can be and are responsible enough to make their own life and health decisions will boost the economy in ways that haven't been seen for a long time.

As far as illegals go boot them out. Citizens will take up the slack if the government doesn't regulate them to death.

The rule of thumb should be add value stay, don't go home.

Now we agree that people who are here working their butts off probably should be made citizens by all possible means.

I'll stop short of your rule of thumb though.

Is this what is says on that statue in NY?

"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses, yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore,
Send these, the homeless, tempest tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door."

I'm pretty against hypocrisy. If the Inn of America is full its time to remove that. We can put a modified version of Kennedy's quote asking people fleeing other countries on there perhaps, "Ask not if we can save you and provide safe haven, tell me what you can do for us."

William, I was thinking though about this yesterday and we can find common ground here. Perhaps if someone is convicted of importing illegals to work well, illegally in the U.S. or if they are convicted of purposely hiring illegals we can revoke their citizenship and seize all but one coach class ticket worth of their property. They can move to Dubai, Russia, Chad or wherever then.

Now we agree that people who are here working their butts off probably should be made citizens by all possible means.

I'm pretty against hypocrisy. If the Inn of America is full its time to remove that. We can put a modified version of Kennedy's quote asking people fleeing other countries on there perhaps, "Ask not if we can save you and provide safe haven, tell me what you can do for us."

William, I was thinking though about this yesterday and we can find common ground here. Perhaps if someone is convicted of importing illegals to work well, illegally in the U.S. or if they are convicted of purposely hiring illegals we can revoke their citizenship and seize all but one coach class ticket worth of their property. They can move to Dubai, Russia, Chad or wherever then.
should we give our Statue of Liberty back to the French and inform them, we couldn't handle it?

should we give our Statue of Liberty back to the French and inform them, we couldn't handle it?

I just had to say that is hilarious!

It had me laughing out loud.

I might use it sometime but will credit you. I agree wholeheartedly and think its a great line.

Yes we should. Other than plagues, pigs and parasites what net value has been added by the conquistadores?

Yes we should. Other than plagues, pigs and parasites what net value has been added by the conquistadores?

This may offend some but I think its important to be aware of our longer term history of hating the new guy on the block.

I have no list of the benefits of allowing the shanty Irish, dagos or catholics or whoever you are talking about in.

So yeah, if the U.S. kicks out everyone who was at anytime a hated minority I can at least understand the thought behind it. Anything else seems like hypocrisy and a lack of a long term understanding of our history.

To speed up the conversation, I have a pretty long term view of history so this leads to everyone who ever upset a Native American being booted straight through the WASPs who were fleeing the hatred and persecution of other WASPs we can't even tell apart nowadays.

P.S. I bet the natives would keep their dainty fair skinned ladies around though!

This may offend some but I think its important to be aware of our longer term history of hating the new guy on the block.

I have no list of the benefits of allowing the shanty Irish, dagos or catholics or whoever you are talking about in.

So yeah, if the U.S. kicks out everyone who was at anytime a hated minority I can at least understand the thought behind it. Anything else seems like hypocrisy and a lack of a long term understanding of our history.

To speed up the conversation, I have a pretty long term view of history so this leads to everyone who ever upset a Native American being booted straight through the WASPs who were fleeing the hatred and persecution of other WASPs we can't even tell apart nowadays.

P.S. I bet the natives would keep their dainty fair skinned ladies around though!

Not really I rarely, one time, dated a non-Indian back when I was single and the one exception was not my wife.

not really, I have dated more than once one non-Indian in my life and does not include my wife.

Forum List

Back