A Warriors, Warrior...

Russia was defending their ally dipshit. Defending them against ISIS who was murdering civilians. As such he was serving his nation. A notion you almost certainly are ill equipped to grasp.

defending their ally against their own people? That's an interesting concept.

Just like your review of the book "The Bell Curve"; that went on for more than 5 pages. Even though you had never even heard of, much less read the book, or even heard of the authors, till you observed my reply to another poster.

Well, I had heard of it, obviously, and knew it was racist crap that was rejected by sensible scholars everywhere.

Youre nothing more than a virtue signaling troll.

Naw, dude, I'm a pragmatist. If the west has been doing the same failing strategy of getting involved in Middle East internal politics for 30 years now - both us and the Russians - and we have nothing to show for it but military graves, maybe it's time to rethink what we are doing over there.

But it's not like you are going to go over there and sign up for the military like I did back in the 1980's.

Let some working class kid do that.
Your right. I'm not. I did my bid. And the rest of what I said stands. No one gives a shit about your lofty idealism. This thread is about recognizing a soldiers valor, and sacrifice. Something you have no experience with. None. If you did... We wouldn't be having this conversation, in this thread. You're dismissed.

Your right. I'm not. I did my bid. And the rest of what I said stands. No one gives a shit about your lofty idealism. This thread is about recognizing a soldiers valor, and sacrifice. Something you have no experience with. None. If you did... We wouldn't be having this conversation, in this thread. You're dismissed.

Sorry, I'm not seeing 'valor', I'm seeing an invader who got killed by the people whose country he was invading.

It's like if a burglar is shot by a homeowner, you wouldn't be praising his valor.

It's not 'lofty idealism', bud. It's pragmatism.

Insanity can be best defined as doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

We've been doing the same thing in the middle east since the 1980's... So have the Russians. we have crumbling roads and schools, but we can find the money to make the lives of Syrians absolutely miserable. And for what, an argument over which thug is going to be in charge of this village on a map?

That's just fucking crazy.

Oh, one more point. We only have Russia's word this is how this guy died.

He could have been shot outside a Syrian whorehouse, for all we know, then some boys at the Propaganda Ministry decided to make lemonade out of a big old lemon.

To fight ISIS and the Syrian rebels. You know, stop them from massacring villages and whatnot?

Most of the massacring is being done by Assad and his goons, not the rebels.

It's a story about sacrificing one's self for the benefit of others. Something I'm certain you cannot and will not ever fathom.

Meh, his whole complaint was he didn't want them violating his body... or something.

There's no good reason for Russia to be involved in their civil war.

Bullshit! The people are happy as hell when the Syrian soldiers come through, that's a load of horseshit.

Sounds like a failed Russian mission with ensuing typical Russian propaganda. I can't imagine a ny modern soldier in a tight situation saying he will "give up his life for his motherland" these days but if that's the way the Russians want to play it. The photo indicates a lot of booze for a pregnant Russian woman to consume but maybe that's the state of the Russians these days.

Last edited:
Sounds like a failed Russian mission with ensuing typical Russian propaganda. I can't imagine a ny modern soldier in a tight situation saying he will "give up his life for his motherland" these days but if that's the way the Russians want to play it. The photo indicates a lot of booze for a pregnant Russian woman to consume but maybe that's the state of the Russians these days.
So cute... To watch a young troll trying to cut it’s milk teeth...

Forum List

Back