A Warning

Hey BigD,

Welcome to the board !:)

Nice to see someone else is upset with our current immigration situation !:)

Welcome aboard, and I too am glad to see this, I could really get on a roll with this one.

The problems in California today are totaly because of Mexican's. Mexican's are creating the same problems in America as the ones they are trying to flee from in Mexico.

The low standard ways that Mexicans choose to live there lives, do not change by simply crossing a boarder.

Here is a article that points out the damage caused by a third world people invading a civilized first world people:

http://www.chronwatch.com/featured/contentDisplay.asp?aid=4170

They are actually here in NJ, you have one area that is strictly Mexicans, and they are NOT the nicest people to run into at night!

Three actually.

There are the constructive types that want to get a job and form a family and convert to the American way. (like my wife)

There are the type of hispanics that want to make a better life for themselves and their families but have no interest in becoming American. They consider themselves Mexican citizens.

Then there are opportunists. These range from money crazed drugged up fanatics to cool and calm business men. They have no loyalties to either Mexico or the United states and have spread through out our nation and into Canada. They set up drug delivery routes and take out competition through threat or violence.

Here is the problem however -
The current administration wants immigration because they need the tax money and white people do not reproduce fast enough.

The current administration will do nothing to stop the export of jobs.

The current administration and neither party we can vote for will do anything about the national deficit which will blow up in our face within 20 years.

The current adminstation will do nothing about the booming trade deficit. And so we lose our country more every year to foreign investment.

Think back to when you saw blade runner if you are old enough.

Remember how most advertisements were in Chinese and a lot of the vendors were oriental?

The producer wasn't basing it in China.
He had the fore-sight to know what was going to happen. And we are in stage two.

Bullypulpit...how come it's racist if it concerns whites but is racial pride when it comes from non-whites?

South Africa was the last great white country and now it is gone.
Show me a country where the standard of living has increased after the white man lost or gave control over to the minority races. Hell, just show me a country that accomplished anything of any great value where the white man did not figure into the scheme of things.

I don't mind all of the hispanics or aficans or whomever coming to America, as long as they want to pull their weight and NOT become a burden on society. If you are not a contributor to society, you do not belong here!!!

I get so tired of the liberal BS of trying to be "politically correct" and not insult anyone because of their ethnic background when it is perfectly alright for them to bash us. We are supposed to respect their ethnicity but at the same time are supposed to deny our own. I don't think so!!!!!

Amerika used to be a great country!!!!!

Yeah that must be it Bully, racist bull crap, seems that's your answer to all the threads. So if that's what you think, so be it, I don't give a damn. I have quite a lot of friends that are both white and black. But I DON'T like the fact, that immigrants come to this Country to have US take care of them, so that they can stand on the unemployment lines, collect money, or welfare and do the same, while we work, do what has to be done, and yet they get a FREE ride. I struggle, but I have never stood on the line begging for money to care for my children, I work to take care of them. I am tired of paying taxes to pay for their needs. Just as tired too, as the immigrants that enter here, get free transplants too!!! what about the dying children in so desperate need right here???? they now come SECOND. WRONG WRONG WRONG!!!!!!! so you feel free to call us racists, that's fine!

Originally posted by Bullypulpit
...More racist bullshit.

BS I agree this could look racist but it is no diffrent than hearing the blacks or other minority groups complain is it?.. It seems to me that there is more reverse discrimantion nowadays then there ever was.I live in a town that is known as little Mexico ( doesnt bother me) hell some of the mexicans are disgusting nasty ppl & the other 1/2 are good ppl.The problem is when a Mexican (one of the bad) gets in trouble they are deported, in one weeks time they are again sitting here in GA with a new name. Also they come here & pay no taxes for x amount of yrs, this is BS, why should they make the same $ as I but pay no taxes? this I understand is for all immagrints.
Jeff

...about them damn furriners I see here are the same ones that have been uttered, and muttered, in every nation of the world faced with immigrants.

I havent been to ever Nation in the world ( as I am sure you havent either) but I did try to move to Canada, there were no free taxes or no bussiness loans offered to me , all that I was told was that it would take at least a yr before I could possible become a citizen & I couldnt even work till then unless I was able to perform a job no other Canadian could do!!!
Jeff

Originally posted by Jeff & Laura
I havent been to ever Nation in the world ( as I am sure you havent either) but I did try to move to Canada, there were no free taxes or no bussiness loans offered to me , all that I was told was that it would take at least a yr before I could possible become a citizen & I couldnt even work till then unless I was able to perform a job no other Canadian could do!!!
Jeff

That's bizarre as you don't need citizenship to work in Canada. All you need is a SIN and either a work visa or landed immigrant status. It's actually quite easy to find work in most places in Canada. I know several immigrant families who find jobs quite easily, skilled and non-skilled. I'm curious, where did you try to go? If it was Toronto, well you can join half the unemployed immigrants out there! There are no jobs in Toronto!

However, you are right you cannot obtain a Canadian government small business loan without being a Canadian citizen, I think you can understand why that is a reasonable measure to stop abuse of the system.

...about them damn furriners I see here are the same ones that have been uttered, and muttered, in every nation of the world faced with immigrants.
It's funny that I never see you making statements about the racist people on the other side of the coin. Perhaps you should spend some more time telling them how to act rather than telling us how to react.

...More racist bullshit.

This is the answer of someone who is scared and has no answer to this problem.

So what is it Bully?

Should we even have boarders?
Should America keep trying to stop people from intering illegaly?
Should we remove people who are here illegaly?
Should we just not care and let whatever happens happen?

You sure like to throw out the insults, do you have any answers?

We cant keep people out of this country, its almost impossible.
Prisons are loaded with drugs and look how secure they are.

Oh yes we can, the simple solution is to put the national guard on our boarders, step across, bang your dead !

Originally posted by Isaac Brock
That's bizarre as you don't need citizenship to work in Canada. All you need is a SIN and either a work visa or landed immigrant status. It's actually quite easy to find work in most places in Canada. I know several immigrant families who find jobs quite easily, skilled and non-skilled. I'm curious, where did you try to go? If it was Toronto, well you can join half the unemployed immigrants out there! There are no jobs in Toronto!

However, you are right you cannot obtain a Canadian government small business loan without being a Canadian citizen, I think you can understand why that is a reasonable measure to stop abuse of the system.
IB it could of been a work visa they told me would take that long.. I dont really recall I was in Halifax & the woman I was with took me to what we would call unemployment & that is what they told me.. I wont argue with ya I assume ya live there, I can only tell you what they told me. I am a trucker & the only way I was going to be able to work was if I took a job with a company that ran up there & in the states... & I do remember clear as day them telling me I would have to find a job no other Canadian could do....lol..( Im a trucker)...lol
And yes I agree with the business loan I agree with most of what I seen while in Canada I thought it was fantastic!!!
Jeff

Forum List

Back