A warning you will not hear from Main Stream Media.

I'm surprised this has remained in health and not been moved to the race section. :tongue:

Don't you mean the RACIST section?
While the substance of this informative topic undoubtedly will appeal to the racist mentality that does not mean it is primarily useful as racist propaganda. I consider this statistically supported revelation to have extremely beneficial potential regardless of the obvious racial bias of its content. In fact the mainstream media should be cited for its failure to bring this information to the attention of the general public.

Do you agree? If not -- why?

I'm surprised this has remained in health and not been moved to the race section. :tongue:

Don't you mean the RACIST section?
Just Curious George:

Are you aware of why your brain automatically redirects you away from this very real health issue and to the subject of racism?

Please allow me to enlighten you:

It's because that many years of Political Correctness indoctrination has trained you to label every negative racial issue as racist.

You have been successfully programmed to disregard your common sense, avoid facts and blindly follow the PC status quo.

It's simply amazing to those of us outside the box how you people can continue each and every day living such an obvious lie.

now google poverty rates in these populations
So am I to understand that it is your contention that the abnormally high instances of STDs among the black population is the result of "poverty"?

Be advised that STDs are the easiest and cheapest diseases to prevent simply by using a condom, which in many cases are even distributed free of charge.

Not to mention the fact that STDs are treated at no charge in thousands of Free Clinics nationwide which are easily accessible in every inner city neighborhood.

The simple truth of the matter is, STDs have nothing to do with poverty and everything to do with irresponsibility, so this overused PC excuse is null and void.

media and films push inter racial relationships? Where is your data backing that statement? Considering that when I was in the Army and women were let into the military, and the ones in the communities i was stationed at, inter racial relationships were going on then and that was 1982-1986. From the women I talked to it was an attraction factor based upon personal preferences, not media driven. Nobody can be forced to be in a relationship based upon media, get real.

now google poverty rates in these populations
So am I to understand that it is your contention that the abnormally high instances of STDs among the black population is the result of "poverty"?

Be advised that STDs are the easiest and cheapest diseases to prevent simply by using a condom, which in many cases are even distributed free of charge.

Not to mention the fact that STDs are treated at no charge in thousands of Free Clinics nationwide which are easily accessible in every inner city neighborhood.

The simple truth of the matter is, STDs have nothing to do with poverty and everything to do with irresponsibility, so this overused PC excuse is null and void.

So they fuck like rabbits, they have to considering how many are killed each year.

media and films push inter racial relationships? Where is your data backing that statement? Considering that when I was in the Army and women were let into the military, and the ones in the communities i was stationed at, inter racial relationships were going on then and that was 1982-1986. From the women I talked to it was an attraction factor based upon personal preferences, not media driven. Nobody can be forced to be in a relationship based upon media, get real.
The question is; does art imitate life, or does life imitate art?

The correct answer is both.

You don't have to be Sigmund Freud to decipher media trends.

Especially when it's been so obvious, at least since I've been around.

So they fuck like rabbits, they have to considering how many are killed each year.
So wouldn't a better solution be for whoever is killing them to simply stop killing them?

By the way, exactly who is the party primarily responsible for killing so many each year?

Now google mass/serial killers, you will see that the majority are white.
And if I do google "mass/serial killers" exactly what will I find that contributes to the topic of this thread?

Fact! Because of a PC liberal media, the black race is an off the radar, ticking STD bomb.

Do your family, friends and especially your children a favor and warn them!

Ich will das weiße Hündin, mich hier zu zeigen, Titten, dann habe ich FINSTA Axt sie, ob ich es kann nach oben schieben ihre weißen entreißen .................... shnittle!!!

Forum List

Back