A warning you will not hear from Main Stream Media.

Hardcandy

SugarShock
Sep 24, 2012
out of range
What I'm about to say is socially taboo and strictly forbidden by Political Correctness.

I know of a white woman who was recently diagnosed as HIV positive.

She was known for exclusively dating black men only without exception!

This led me to google STD stats by race:

I included these racial population stats to better get the full impact of the numbers.

Demographics of the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
According to the 2010 US Census;
White- 223.55 million/72.4% of US pop.
Black- 38.92 million/12.6% of US pop.

The following are the findings;

STD Rates by Race or Ethnicity
'In 2009, African Americans had 8.7 times the reported chlamydia rates of Whites.'
'In 2009, African Americans had 20.5 times the reported gonorrhea rates of Whites.'
'In 2009, African Americans had 9.1 times the reported syphilis rates of Whites.'

HIV and Aids;

HIV/AIDS Data/Statistics - The Office of Minority Health - OMH
HIV/AIDS has had a devastating impact on minorities in the United States. Racial and ethnic minorities accounted for almost 71 percent of the newly diagnosed cases of HIV infection in 2010. In 2010, 84 percent of children born with HIV infection belong to minority groups.

In the African American community, HIV infections has become an epidemic. African Americans accounted for 46% of all HIV infections cases diagnosed in 2010. African American men are 9.5 times more likely to die of AIDS than non-Hispanic White men. African American women are particularly struck by this disease, and are almost 20 times more likely to die from HIV/AIDS, as compared to non-Hispanic White women. AIDS is the third leading cause of death in African American women aged 35-44 and the third leading cause of death in African American men, aged 35-44, in 2009.

Hollywood and the Media have been promoting interracial relationships for many years now and their campaign has been a tremendous success, especially among white women and black males.

For reasons of Political Correctness, they have failed to inform the public of the dangers directly related to this serious and potentially deadly health hazard.

Another major problem is that young people (your children) are becoming sexually active much younger and are much more susceptible to Hollywood and Media influence and peer pressure.

Yes, peer pressure...I actually heard of a situation where a young white girl was taunted in school because she had a white boyfriend rather than a black one...Apparently black boyfriends have become a fad like the right clothes or shoes.

I suggest we cut the PC crap and start telling our friends and family and especially our children the cold hard facts about interracial sex since their not going to get the truth anywhere else.

For christ sake, unfuck your heads people!

Wow, this subject must have scared the bejeebers out of you people!

You guys have managed to avoid this thread like the Black Plague on steroids.

The hit&runs suggest that readers most likely agree with the facts but are obviously too afraid to talk about it.

It also tells me that the liberals who are generally protective of minorities have no rational defense to this subject matter.

Anyway, if you're too scared to discuss this here, I hope you at least find the courage to discuss it at home with your kids!

And if they call you a "racist" then just chalk it up to a lifetime of PC Indoctrination and deal with it like a parent is suppose to!

I don't actually know how to respond to your post, Hardcandy. I can't dispute your statistics--African Americans are certainly more sexually active than some other demographics. Of course, white Americans are fairly uptight sexually, and that may explain why white women often prefer black men sexually--black men also are generally more attractive physically than their white counterparts, who tend to be less fit, overweight, and more introverted. Plus, black men statistically have larger penises. And I understand that women like larger penises more than smaller ones.

More interesting to me, though, is your motivation for posting this. What point are you trying to make? You should remember that blacks exist in America today as the descendents of excellent physical specimens that were also proficient at reproduction. Who is to blame for the current state of things?

The hit&runs suggest that readers most likely agree with the facts but are obviously too afraid to talk about it.

It also tells me that the liberals who are generally protective of minorities have no rational defense to this subject matter.

Anyway, if you're too scared to discuss this here, I hope you at least find the courage to discuss it at home with your kids!

And if they call you a "racist" then just chalk it up to a lifetime of PC Indoctrination and deal with it like a parent is suppose to!

i imagine if one were out fucking strangers for $2 a pop, like you, this would be of some interest.

I don't actually know how to respond to your post, Hardcandy.
Apparently not...Most of this stuff has nothing to do with the OP but I'll play along regardless.

I can't dispute your statistics--African Americans are certainly more sexually active than some other demographics.
This is true...Blacks produce higher levels of testosterone due to genetics, as a result of a higher infant mortality rate among the negroid race.

Of course, white Americans are fairly uptight sexually, and that may explain why white women often prefer black men sexually--black men also are generally more attractive physically than their white counterparts, who tend to be less fit, overweight, and more introverted. Plus, black men statistically have larger penises.
You sound very much like someone who is biased against white males and in favor of black males.

Are you a woman sharing your personal preferences and opinions or simply a black man tooting your own horn?!

Regardless, I will admit that genetic diversity has been beneficial to the physical appearance of blacks as well as adding 15 points to their bell curve average.

And I understand that women like larger penises more than smaller ones.
Most of the girls I have known certainly do, as well as myself...But surely you don't believe this is exclusively a black trait?!

More interesting to me, though, is your motivation for posting this. What point are you trying to make?
It's hard to believe you didn't get it...I made it quite clear what my "motivation" is and what "point" I was trying to make.

You should remember that blacks exist in America today as the descendents of excellent physical specimens that were also proficient at reproduction.
Not anymore...Physical exertion is kept to a bare minimum, other than the professional athletes and the convicts pumping iron in prison.

Those "excellent physical specimens" don't stay that way very long after they land back on the streets.

They either get killed or stay high on drugs and waste away to nothing or go back to prison and pump more iron.

Who is to blame for the current state of things?
Society is to blame for allowing Political Correctness to take priority over common sense, rational thought and logic, to the point of endangering human health and welfare and even lives.

i imagine if one were out fucking strangers for $2 a pop, like you, this would be of some interest.
You know absolutely nothing about me, yet you make such a ridiculous and baseless statement.....The reason is not only obvious, but indicative of what you are and it's not very flattering I might add.

Being frustrated at having no rational informed rebuttal, you stooped to this vulgar unwarranted attack which tells me you're nothing more than a typical ignorant disgusting liberal with no valid argument.

1CABFE2122C6F90A.gif

Facts are facts. A person has a choice. It is theres to make. I think its gross, but that is me. I thought about crossing the thin black line, and after about 5 minuutes of foreplay I said "oh shit, I forgot I had a paper to write" and got the hell out of there. The grease and smell was too much for me. And she was clean and what-not. Needless to say, I still have many black friends. lol Hope yall enjoyed my story :)

[...]
It is an interesting, important, and informative message.

I am seventy-six, widowed and out of the running. I have for years been sympathetic toward younger generations who are at risk of contracting something as deadly as HIV. When I was young, single, and on the make the worst I had to worry about was syphilis, which was uncommon and treatable if detected early, and gonorrhea, which was significantly more common but far less harmful and readily treatable.

The reason for the absence of discussion is, for Whites, there really is only one thing to say which is to avoid sex with Blacks. And most White people know some Blacks whom they would not wish to offend, so there is a sensitivity factor there. And what is there for Blacks to say about something which is a statistically supportable fact?

Bottom line: you've posted important information for which you deserve thanks.

Last edited:
I suppose the facts would indicate that if your demographic is more sexually active than others, you will have more sexually transmitted diseases.

We could also discuss how the media (specifically, Hollywood) contributes to (and even creates, perhaps) the predominent stereotyping of black Americans. I think this is the root of all American racism--media, originating in Hollywood.

More than half of people infected with HIV ages 13 to 24 don’t know they have it...
:eusa_eh:
Young people not getting message on HIV, CDC reports
11/28/12 - HIV hits hardest among young people.
A new Centers for Disease Control and Prevention report finds more than half of people infected with HIV ages 13 to 24 don’t know they have it — and that same age group is responsible for more than a quarter of new U.S. infections each year. And despite a shift in public health messaging to emphasize that early detection and treatment can help HIV-positive individuals stay healthy and reduce the spread of the virus, young Americans aren’t getting the message.

The CDC found that only about a third of those ages 17 to 24 had been tested for HIV in 2010, while just 13 percent of high school students were tested in 2011. That lack of testing is part of the reason those younger than 25 are less likely to seek treatment for HIV, which can also reduce the risk that they transmit it. “Too few young people are getting tested for HIV,” CDC Director Thomas Frieden said on a conference call with reporters outlining the findings before World AIDS Day on Dec. 1.

The CDC estimates about 1.1 million people are living with HIV in the United States and that about 50,000 people get the virus each year. One in four infections occur among those ages 13 to 24 — or about 1,000 per month. The CDC noted that because the overall rate of HIV infection among African-Americans is high — almost eight times that of whites — young black people can be more likely to become infected and to transmit HIV. In 2010, about 57 percent of new infections occurred among blacks. “Because of this disparity, black/African American youths are at higher risk for infection even with similar levels of risk behaviors,” the CDC report said.

Gay or bisexual males were far more likely to become infected: Sex between males was the cause of almost three-quarters of new HIV cases. Young gay or bisexual males were also found more likely to engage in risky behavior that could lead to infection, such as injecting illegal drugs or having unprotected sex. “We have to give particular attention to the next generation, especially African-Americans and gay and bisexual men,” Frieden said. CDC said education and testing and prevention efforts targeted at high-risk populations are part of the solution to the problem of young people with HIV.

Read more: Young not getting message on HIV, CDC reports - Kathryn Smith - POLITICO.com

Yes, peer pressure...I actually heard of a situation where a young white girl was taunted in school because she had a white boyfriend rather than a black one...Apparently black boyfriends have become a fad like the right clothes or shoes.

Hey, how DA hell is a nigga gonna get a NUT when you talkin dis shit ya stupid white bitch, its better for consentual sex rather than anal rapings, you didnt even consider this did you?

P.S. Aint no black woman on GOD's green earf stupid enough to try anal sex for the first time with a 7 foot tall black man.

I don't actually know how to respond to your post, Hardcandy. I can't dispute your statistics--African Americans are certainly more sexually active than some other demographics. Of course, white Americans are fairly uptight sexually, and that may explain why white women often prefer black men sexually--black men also are generally more attractive physically than their white counterparts, who tend to be less fit, overweight, and more introverted. Plus, black men statistically have larger penises. And I understand that women like larger penises more than smaller ones.

More interesting to me, though, is your motivation for posting this. What point are you trying to make? You should remember that blacks exist in America today as the descendents of excellent physical specimens that were also proficient at reproduction. Who is to blame for the current state of things?

I'd like to see the stats on penis size, link?

:eusa_eh:

Oh. My. God. I knew you for a fruit loop but I had no idea, lol.

What a fucking idiot. Are you saying that blacks have more aids because white women are uptight..but at the same time crave black cock?

Seriously?

Forum List

Back