A warning to Oakland P.D.

earlycuyler

Extra long Bad Ass Cut.
Sep 17, 2011
Drivers seat.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QR2XTmEAz8]A "Warning" to Oakland PD on Behalf of Occupy Oakland [Warning: Hysterical Laughing to Occur] - YouTube[/ame]

Everything I've seen about that incident, including comments by the police themselves, indicates that the actions which resulted in the crackdown weren't taken by Occupy but by violent rowdies who had moved in on the same space. The police did the right thing and this has nothing to do with the movement really.

And then we have this coming out of Oakland:

"An Associated Press reporter talked to the man with the gun slung across his back earlier Tuesday as he walked in the park. He wouldn't give his name, but said he was an out-of-work accountant who doesn't agree with the protesters' views, but was there, armed, because he wanted to protect the rights of people to protest. There's no law that prevents him from carrying the weapon in public, but several police followed him for about 10 minutes before moving off."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FopyRHHlt3M]Laugh harder - YouTube[/ame]

Everything I've seen about that incident, including comments by the police themselves, indicates that the actions which resulted in the crackdown weren't taken by Occupy but by violent rowdies who had moved in on the same space. The police did the right thing and this has nothing to do with the movement really.

It doesn't matter--when people see others getting away with civil disobedience-(camping out unlawfully in public parks)---you are going to attract many others whom may not be a civil as you.

If any violence comes out of this--the ONLY people who are going to be blamed will be the occupy whatever protest group in it's entirety. Obviously it's heating up already.

Last edited:

It doesn't matter--when people see others getting away with civil disobedience-(camping out unlawfully in public parks)---you are going to attract many others whom may not be a civil as you.

If any violence comes out of this--the ONLY people who are going to be blamed will be the occupy whatever protest group in it's entirety.

They should be blamed.

Ohhhh, he is PERSONALLY going to arrest all those officers!!! Oh that was funny.

Looking at the crowd.... they are mostly all imports. Here in SF (across the bay from oakland) we get "protesters" from a good 200 miles around.

They have nothing to do with any "protest" .. but are all about causing shit.

Looking at the crowd.... they are mostly all imports. Here in SF (across the bay from oakland) we get "protesters" from a good 200 miles around.

I agree. I live in Concord. I don't believe this had anything with OWS. More likely agitators looking for a clash with the police.

I agree. I live in Concord. I don't believe this had anything with OWS. More likely agitators looking for a clash with the police.

Its always that way here isnt it? The "protestors" were all white.... BIG tip off considering it was oakland.

I believe there are a few, very few, there with good intentions, they are just getting swallowed up by the clowns.

I believe there are a few, very few, there with good intentions, they are just getting swallowed up by the clowns.

I absolutely agree. A very very few real OWS. I have ZERO sympathy that they were forcibly removed. Hopefully they will force out the SF idiots next.

Forum List

Back