A warning from Australia

don't want to be a pain...but surely this lil spider is more dangerous than any gun...the red back spider...it can kill you in no time

redback-spider_zps9beb8add.jpg

Spider control! Spider control!

Do not mess with spiders. They were on the web long before we were.

Notice to Palladin-boy -- do not panic; the above is a "pun". Like the one that sailed blissfully over your head yesterday

Not at all.

I have spent 2 years down there working on this project.
US to station powerful radar, space telescope in Australia

At any rate, let be the first to tell you they dislike our love affair for guns big time. Then again, people like you could care less as you need youtube vids to further your agenda. Let me be clear, we Americans have a sick and demented love affair with guns. The entire world knows it. That just a fact jack.

Maybe you should stop using Australians in your guns posts as you have never been there nor know a single Aussy.

As I recall, Australia is full of people who have different opinions. Of course, that was before 1996, it might have changed after they ordered people to turn in their guns.

Not at all.

At any rate, let be the first to tell you they dislike our love affair for guns big time. Then again, people like you could care less as you need youtube vids to further your agenda. Let me be clear, we Americans have a sick and demented love affair with guns. The entire world knows it. That just a fact jack.

Maybe you should stop using Australians in your guns posts as you have never been there nor know a single Aussy.

As I recall, Australia is full of people who have different opinions. Of course, that was before 1996, it might have changed after they ordered people to turn in their guns.

People were willing, though. The majority supported the Howard government at the time, and that is why Howard was able to what he did.

You can keep your guns and your multiple mass shootings each year. We will keep our gun ban in place and have NO mass shootings.

You're less likely to get be a victim of assault in the U.S. compared too Australia
Why is it that in Australia 64% of people feel safe walking alone at night,
Compared too the United States 77% of people feel safe walking alone at night. Oh and by the way why do you still have homicides?

Safety ? OECD Better Life Index

Not at all.

Dude....you're a fruit cake. And the Aussies I know are pretty much like this guy.
But I guess thats why they moved to the states.

Not at all.

People were willing, though. The majority supported the Howard government at the time, and that is why Howard was able to what he did.

Can you explain why the government estimated that they would get 10 times as many guns as they actually did if people supported it? Is it remotely possible that you really don't know what you are talking about?

Can you explain why the government estimated that they would get 10 times as many guns as they actually did if people supported it? Is it remotely possible that you really don't know what you are talking about?

Umm... she's actually in Australia. Read the profile.

:oops:

Speaking of spiders, this is what I occassionally get in my house.

336515_346661012014876_860880204_o.jpg

I soaked it and poison and had to swat it MANY times, breaking the flyswatter while that bastard was making a rush towards me.

Also 5 legs!? Fucking battle wounds. That spider has been through more shit than I have.

I soaked it and poison and had to swat it MANY times, breaking the flyswatter while that bastard was making a rush towards me.

Also 5 legs!? Fucking battle wounds. That spider has been through more shit than I have.

Try this next time.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5akE-Wbuzw]Hair Spray Flame Thrower - YouTube[/ame]

Burning down the house is a small price to pay for getting rid of one of those things.

Try this next time.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5akE-Wbuzw]Hair Spray Flame Thrower - YouTube[/ame]

Burning down the house is a small price to pay for getting rid of one of those things.

Thats a no-no with a pressurized can.

So? we have a few here in America who support gun control and lie about it.

So? we have a few here in America who support gun control and lie about it.

Lie about what? Australia? Yeah, I know. But the question here was whether Noomi (who is, again, Australian) knows what she's talking about. -- About Australia.

That's like a poster from Tokyo telling us all about North Carolina and suggesting we don't know what we're talking about.

A few days ago I had some wags in two other threads who've never been to the Gulf Coast trying to tell me what Katrina was like -- even though I was there for it and they weren't. Some people just don't get it. They figure they alone have the Googles and that makes them the ultimate authority on everything.

You know how it is...

Forum List

Back