A warning from Australia

Plus he got owned on this exact same subject in a past thread he started and even had Australians themselves telling him he was full of shit. This cocksucker is just a compulsive liar on top of several other unsavory character traits. Just ignore him because everything he says is a lie.

You're doing a hell of a job ignoring him. :lol:

Thanks, someone has to expose this pathetic piece of shit to posters who already don't know. I kind of made up my mind to do it when this piece of shit started using the deaths of several children and making up lies to push his bullshit agenda.

I was being sarcastic, dummy.

Last edited:
Auustralia is an amazing, the best country on earth..... this is the only warning I know of

sharks_australia_sign_poster-r185dd256323645fa8a498dba1b298406_tv1_4001_zps18d3bc42.jpg

Watch the video.

well yes...but only sharks and spiders.

that's it :)

Thanks, someone has to expose this pathetic piece of shit to posters who already don't know. I kind of made up my mind to do it when this piece of shit started using the deaths of several children and making up lies to push his bullshit agenda.

I was being sarcastic dummy.
He's stupid that way not being able too understand when someone is being sarcastic
Did he just get pawned and owned? Yes I think he did.:badgrin:

I didn't and continue not to care, idiot.

...And Jonathan Quick can go fuck himself. :)

OH so now he's an idiot? First you thanked him and now he's an idiot?
Getting pawned is what you do best.:badgrin:

There are a lot of reptiles and insects here that are deadly.

I was being sarcastic, you fucking moron. Just be quiet and go back to lying about gun statistics, it's what you do best. Well that and being a closet homosexual keyboard tough guy.

Let's leave Quicky out of this. :eusa_silenced:

I was being sarcastic, you fucking moron. Just be quiet and go back to lying about gun statistics, it's what you do best. Well that and being a closet homosexual keyboard tough guy.

Sure you were. :badgrin:

don't want to be a pain...but surely this lil spider is more dangerous than any gun...the red back spider...it can kill you in no time

redback-spider_zps9beb8add.jpg

:lol: This cocksucking loser is starting this nonsense again after getting owned in quite possibly the worst thread in USMB history on the exact same subject? Good luck on this one you racist, homophobic, morbidly obese, compulsive lying piece of shit.

Even worse than the threads that LGS pulls out of her sandy vagina?

:lol: This cocksucking loser is starting this nonsense again after getting owned in quite possibly the worst thread in USMB history on the exact same subject? Good luck on this one you racist, homophobic, morbidly obese, compulsive lying piece of shit.

what a mouth you have :confused:

Meh, LGS is a harmless lunatic. bigrednc1775 is a lying, racist, homophobic pig who threatened forum members physically and is so delusional that he's claimed the President of the United States has forced him to buy weapons. He's the kind of delusional cocksucking loser who's going to wind up shooting up a pre-school some day.

I woke up next to him in Australia. I have woken up next to guns I would rather wake up next to a gun.

spider.jpg

Meh, LGS is a harmless lunatic. bigrednc1775 is a lying, racist, homophobic pig who threatened forum members physically and is so delusional that he's claimed the President of the United States has forced him to buy weapons. He's the kind of delusional cocksucking loser who's going to wind up shooting a pre-school some day.

The only racist in this thread has been you and shitting bull
The only liars that has been in this thread is you and shitting bull
And yes obama forced me to buy a weapon I didn't need, like many Americans obama has forced them to buy more guns and ammo. If they don't get them now they may never be able to get them. But you're just a lying dick sucking son of a bitch that has the understanding of a slug, too not understand what was meant when I said obama made me buy.

Now for this
He's the kind of delusional cocksucking loser who's going to wind up shooting a pre-school some day.
You're really a moron, This goes beyond trolling. You're really looking foolish right about now.

I woke up next to him in Australia. I have woken up next to guns I would rather wake up next to a gun.

spider.jpg

that's a Hunter spider....:lol: they are totally harmless to humans!!!:D

I knew you were going to say something skye. Next time you can deal with him instead of me..and I will drink wine and eat dark chocolate..:tongue:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back