A warning from Australia

:lol: This cocksucking loser is starting this nonsense again after getting owned in quite possibly the worst thread in USMB history on the exact same subject? Good luck on this one you racist, homophobic, morbidly obese, compulsive lying piece of shit.

Not at all.

I have spent 2 years down there working on this project.
US to station powerful radar, space telescope in Australia

At any rate, let be the first to tell you they dislike our love affair for guns big time. Then again, people like you could care less as you need youtube vids to further your agenda. Let me be clear, we Americans have a sick and demented love affair with guns. The entire world knows it. That just a fact jack.

Maybe you should stop using Australians in your guns posts as you have never been there nor know a single Aussy.

Boogeyman%2B%25282005%2529.jpg

Not at all.

At any rate, let be the first to tell you they dislike our love affair for guns big time. Then again, people like you could care less as you need youtube vids to further your agenda. Let me be clear, we Americans have a sick and demented love affair with guns. The entire world knows it. That just a fact jack.

Maybe you should stop using Australians in your guns posts as you have never been there nor know a single Aussy.

Plus he got owned on this exact same subject in a past thread he started and even had Australians themselves telling him he was full of shit. This cocksucker is just a compulsive liar on top of several other unsavory character traits. Just ignore him because everything he says is a lie.

:lol: This cocksucking loser is starting this nonsense again after getting owned in quite possibly the worst thread in USMB history on the exact same subject? Good luck on this one you racist, homophobic, morbidly obese, compulsive lying piece of shit.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Just another dick sucking lying son of a bitch

Not at all.

You don't have too live there too understand that this is a warning.

Not at all.

Plus he got owned on this exact same subject in a past thread he started and even had Australians themselves telling him he was full of shit. This cocksucker is just a compulsive liar on top of several other unsavory character traits. Just ignore him because everything he says is a lie.

You're doing a hell of a job ignoring him. :lol:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

:blahblah: Cannot wait to watch you get owned again in this thread like the little closeted bitch that you are. You are the worst poster on this site and everyone knows it. Now I'm just going to sit back and watch the inevitable. Good luck cocksucking liar, you're about to look even worse than you already do. And the sad thing is you're not going to be able to help yourself from looking like the compulsive liar racist loser that you are.

Not at all.

This cock sucker is so full of shit he's not only talking stupid but thinking stupid.
No one owns me in a gun thread, you better bring your A game when it comes to the second amendment and I am a part of that discussion.

Not at all.

Thanks, someone has to expose this pathetic piece of shit to posters who already don't know. I kind of made up my mind to do it when this piece of shit started using the deaths of several children and making up lies to push his bullshit agenda.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

:blahblah: Cannot wait to watch you get owned again in this thread like the little closeted bitch that you are. You are the worst poster on this site and everyone knows it. Now I'm just going to sit back and watch the inevitable. Good luck cocksucking liar, you're about to look even worse than you already do. And the sad thing is you're not going to be able to help yourself from looking like the compulsive liar racist loser that you are.
Dude I have never been owned in a gun thread but keep trying.

Auustralia is an amazing, the best country on earth..... this is the only warning I know of

sharks_australia_sign_poster-r185dd256323645fa8a498dba1b298406_tv1_4001_zps18d3bc42.jpg

Thanks, someone has to expose this pathetic piece of shit to posters who already don't know. I kind of made up my mind to do it when this piece of shit started using the deaths of several children and making up lies to push his bullshit agenda.

Expose? dumb shit the only thing you have exposed is you stupidity.

Forum List

Back