A wake up call

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
I'm looking at the Republicans and the Democrats thinking that this whole situation around this country is in should be a wake up call but, apparently many are not getting it yet.

Both have spent taxpayer dollars like it is an unlimited credit card for their own personal agenda and paybacks to a few that helped them get into office. This has left the average citizen disenfranchised as their leaders swing back and forth peddling for a few special interest.

After watching this country go down due to inept leadership does either party really think they deserve to keep these leadership roles?

People in both parties were well aware of the banking fiasco going down back in 2002 yet the party continued. I know this because I was one of the screamers among the masses.

I have to say if we had not come to Iowa I would still be to blind to see what this country has done to it's base of small businesses which includes everything from small factories, small farming operations, stores and everything in between.

The country assisted in killing it's basics and gave the people over to large corporates to abuse them. I don't care who argues or what argument anyone might make for corporations that have helped destroy this country none of it will change what has truly been happening at both the hands of Democrats and Republicans alike. You can all puff and argue all day long about how one has this and the other has that but if both parties are unwilling to seek out what is truly best for the people neither deserves to be in control or even have shared control.

Neither have protected all of this great nation's citizens, both have spent and wasted resources and helped poison the country and refused to clean up their acts. Everyone can pat each other on the back, pass out congratulations, recommendations and proclaim respect for one another but very few deserve any admiration whatsoever of the average Joe on the street who has done no harm to anyone. You have all peddled, influence, worthless and unwanted legislation and spending onto an unsuspecting public. You have spread filth throughout the land in more ways than can be counted. You have all lost any credibility you may have as you have shown indifference to the people you are supposed to be representing. Not a select 3 or 4 percent whom you have accepted promises from. Those are the enemies of the middle class and the poor. For selling the American the cherished hope, ambition and aspirations of true freedom for nothing all will suffer. Even the innocent who had nothing to do with your schemes.

The American public sold itself into debt blindly and no one said a word to them nor provided protection for them as they saw what was coming. Typically within the ranks of this government no one had enough courage to stand up for what is right, not one even when they knew the writing was on the wall. Now every politician seems to be in agreement "we need health care reform", yet none are looking to seek out a just and sustainable solution and God forbid they surely will not go after the culprits who have helped spread the cancer throughout the land. Instead it appears that most of you all wish to keep the giants alive and well and let the innocent die painfully slow death.

Many have tried neutralized justice and get the upper hand but yet you cannot see what you have done as your blinded by your own self worth as if you think your positions will save you. I can assure that they won't. The dogs will tear at you continually as that is what you deserve.

Last edited:
Anyone can cook books but not everyone will. While everyone wishes to place blame and not get together to solve the situation this is going down even further. Both Republicans and Democrats are guilty of that regardless. Both are guilty of trying to protect the corrupt in their own parties and everyone is guilty of stripping the poor on the premises that they were helping them. Today's top bankers and investors could care less how you got poor or if you're middle class and struggling. It is not their job to help. They are not there to assist the poor or the middle class in a hand up. Not only has this country turned its bankers on to the populous like they are fresh meat, now congress has turned them loose to ravage and pillage life savings and retirement funds. Banks knew they were selling bad loans yet did it anyhow. It has been well known that the giants were sucking up industry, monetary funds and more control for themselves and a few select stockholders.

It is also the American public's fault because they themselves did not adhere to sound financial management practices as they sold themselves to merciless bankers and unethical corporations. Can you hold a man/woman accountable for not having gone to economics school but wanting a home of their own and a job that will sustain their family? I think not. Not everyone has that ability and that is why we need legislators that are supposed to be educated and bright enough and ethical and moral enough to look into the future and regulate such ruthless activities such as these money grabbers who have stripped this country and are working to secure the rights to life, the air we breath and the water that God gives as rain.

There are a lot of things everyone better get moving on or you will have an unimaginable crisis on your hands. Our water is polluted and it is well known, our food is contaminated and it is well known. The whole system is broken and most are fully aware of that. If everyone wants to keep on bickering and working toward "what's in it for me" instead of getting to the roots of the problem then this country will fall. There will be little food in the cities, very few jobs and none of the basic necessities that are needed to sustain a decent life. In as much as I understand that many want to help the poor I also understand that you have men and women in this country who could care less about others lives or their livelihood. They will sell their own mother for a buck. What makes anyone think they are not slaves to such a corrupt system? These Utopian thugs now have the majority of control over your food, the way it is grown and processed plus they have made sure that much of it is grown and controlled by them. Certain representatives, legislators, congressmen and senators looked the other way and let them do it. Even worse, there were a select few who stood in the balance for the people to try to stop it when they could and the machine rolled them over into the dust. These companies own 90% of the food chain and they are still sucking the American taxpayer for every dime they can by claiming they are going to provide more energy with food products that they themselves have tainted and made unfit for human consumption. It is a man made crisis looming and now they want control over the health of all after they have poisoned the majority. They control money, food and your tax dollar. They want to dictate how we are treated with the very diseases they worked to cause. I won't say mine because they broke us and stripped us bare in 2002. I can live without their water we have our own source. I could even avoid the grocery store if push came to shove but most cannot. I could care less how I die whether it be of cancer or whatever it is. The death of the flesh is the least of my worries. I do have major concerns for my children and their children and even other peoples children. The people are fed trash that is approved through USDA. The people are drinking water that is filled with known killer substances Shocking News About Flouride and their government told them it was good for them. Yet that same government will tax the shit out of them for making their own personal choice to smoke. If you are an everyday citizen you are nothing more than fodder for the beast to feed on. Now that they have lowered America's overall IQ by feeding us fluoride they can steer you around down their path and blame you for being dumb and poor if you are not one of them. And this in all the major cities in the nation. These schmucks are the first to claim it is for national security. All the while they cover they own asses making sure the people are none the wiser for it. I have a hard time believing there are people out there in la la land who actually insist on turning total control over to these bastards by voting in a national health care program. Shit people we already have one. It's called poison them one year and treat them all in the next thirty years and make them pay for it all.

I did not see the Republicans go after these issues of public health that the government had a hand in created anymore than the Democrats. It is not being stopped. It is like they have this notion, "just bury it more and by the time they realize what we did to them we'll be free and clear".

2004 video of hearings calling for immediate action before the crash.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MGT_cSi7Rs&feature=related]YouTube - Shocking Video Unearthed Democrats in their own words Covering up the Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac Scam that caused our Economic Crisis[/ame]

Rightwinger your charts don't mean jack. Sorry to be so blunt about this but that is the truth. Selling the future prosperity spanning green does not make up a sustainable economy. I may not be intelligent or educated enough to get it all down in writing to tell you how wrong you are but I can tell you robbing peter to pay paul while the wolves are still ravaging the sheep is not prosperity. It's a slaughter of the innocent and naive while certain men/women keep robbing the national kitty and keep the people scared wondering how they will take care of their children if they can't work even find one decent job.

Kyzr, it's not the people fault that the Republican party and Democratic party are full of wolves that will eat them or let other wolves eat them with no regard for them either.

I do not approve of what is currently transpiring in congress nor do I approve of president Obama's choices either but tell me this, how many real choices does he have at the moment? You have corrupt union pushers on one side and corrupt corporates on the other both playing the control game. I personally would not put my money into the stock market no matter how good the returns are and unions are nothing more than a good source for people to play more politics with sheeple. The stock market to me nothing more than a shell game. You have a group of men in this country that has sucked it for everything it's worth and they have not backed down one bit and congress has yet to even think about stopping it. Their theory "we cannot afford to lose one dollar" and they will do whatever it takes to get that dollar from another even it if cost another their life when they take it from them. They have no morals, no ethics, no honor, none, they could care less about people or those peoples children and grandchildren. The only way they will live forever is in the history books after they have failed and all the names of the big dogs that failed will be in there.

Most people who get into positions of authority have no clue how the other half lives. Five dollars to cash an employers paycheck at the bank it was written on. Do you know what a huge difference five dollars makes to a poor person each week? I doubt you do. If you gave a poor person a a meal that you knew was poisoned you would be charged with murder yet corporations that are now ruling the world do it every day and no one is stopping them. Instead they have their minions attacking the those who have faith in God and the nature He created for them.

Population Control
"You can't fight evil unless you can first SEE what it is that you're trying to
oppose."

Last edited:
This is a game of hot potato or musical chairs. They don't want to be the ones screwed. I do think that is part of why a bunch of libs have decided to retire. They're rats fleeing a sinking ship in hopes they won't be blamed as well.

Forum List

Back