A vulgar grammar review:

Kathianne said:
I think I could use the contraction lesson for your and you're in class! :teeth:
The image of you calling your students queefs :rotflmao:

Another one I see all the time is this:

The Brown's

You'll see this on a porch sign or when people sign the family name to a greeting card.

The Brown's what?

"Brown's" is possessive; "Browns" is plural.

mom4 said:
Another one I see all the time is this:

The Brown's

You'll see this on a porch sign or when people sign the family name to a greeting card.

The Brown's what?

"Brown's" is possessive; "Browns" is plural.

House

manu1959 said:
Yeah, maybe it's a possesive statement. This is the Brown's house, bitches!

But you're probably right, mom; they're most likely idiots.

The ClayTaurus said:
Yeah, maybe it's a possesive statement. This is the Brown's house, bitches!

But you're probably right, mom; they're most likely idiots.

depends according to the other thread it depends if they vote bush or kerry.....cuz only 10% 20% is smart and voted for kerry the rest 80% 90% are dumb and voted for bush....makes me wonder how the voting was so close.....gues a lot of dumb people got confused and voted for kerry.

btw...loved you link....tried to rep you but got confused and rep someone else

manu1959 said:
depends according to the other thread it depends if they vote bush or kerry.....cuz only 10% 20% is smart and voted for kerry the rest 80% 90% are dumb and voted for bush....makes me wonder how the voting was so close.....gues a lot of dumb people got confused and voted for kerry.

When doing that, please make the mistake, me. Thanks.

manu1959 said:

Perhaps it's their tongue-in-cheek advertisement of their political beliefs...

The ClayTaurus said:
Perhaps it's their tongue-in-cheek advertisement of their political beliefs...

ya that's it....they insult you....then tell you they were joking.....definitely people i want to hang with

manu1959 said:
ya that's it....they insult you....then tell you they were joking.....definitely people i want to hang with

Dontcha hate that? I do. The ex used to do it all the time. When I slam someone, I mean it. :laugh:

manu1959 said:
no no no, I meant the browns''s's's's's''s's's''s''''s's''s's

not the DU lemmings.

The ClayTaurus said:
no no no, I meant the browns''s's's's's''s's's''s''''s's''s's

not the DU lemmings.

I like the Browns as well as the Brown's house ..... you shouldn't make fun of them .....

My neighbours have a sign on their front proach that reads the old man's first and last name. It's been there as long as I can remember, which doesn't seem like a big deal, but they had 8 kids. They're REALLY french too, that could explain it. :laugh:

manu1959 said:
I like the Browns as well as the Brown's house ..... you shouldn't make fun of them .....
The Browns' house... in this case, it's most likely plural and possessive. Therefore, the apostrophe goes after the s. And when they sign a greeting card that way... they just don't know what they're doing.

mom4 said:
The Browns' house... in this case, it's most likely plural and possessive. Therefore, the apostrophe goes after the s. And when they sign a greeting card that way... they just don't know what they're doing.
That's an excellent point. Idiocy confirmed. Must be republicans ;)

mom4 said:

maybe only one brown lives there

manu1959 said:
maybe only one brown lives there
We all know where there is one brown, there are probably 14 more undocumented ones crammed into the house.

Forum List

Back